[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hero.jpg (49 KB, 599x468)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Why as a grown man are you drinking milk?
>>
Fuck you asshole
>>
Because I'm a tall, big guy and despite being a legit pussy, no one is going to tell me not to drink milk because, again, I'm a tall, big guy.
>>
>>20631262
I don't think anybody of any size has been told not to drink milk, you weirdo
>>
>>20631245
i highly doubt arnold said that (besides maybe as a joke) considering he comes from a farmer family
>>
>>20631245
I can't make my calories while eating clean without drinking milk, and I can't drink beer anymore because liver is fried.
>>
>>20631267
lol
I've actually seen it happen to a smaller guy. Only the once, though, and it seemed like friendly banter.
>>
>>20631245
I'm not drinking milk. I'm the whiter than you lactose intolerant anon.
>>
>>20631267
There are a lot of people who say drinking milk is unnatural and we shouldn't do it. It's a flawed, fellatious argument but it happens.
>>
it has good taste
>>
Milk rehydrates better than sports drinks so a lot of athletes drink it
OP BTFO
>>
>>20631278
He genuinely hates milk.
>Now, the former governor has opened up about the famous quote in a show titled, ‘The Iconic Series by GQ.’ Providing clarity, Schwarzenegger said, “The saying, ‘Milk is for babies, and I drink beer,’ that is because of my Munich days. So when I moved from Austria to Munich to train between the age of 19 and 21, other gyms always would have milk bottles all over the windows that were empty or half-full or full that bodybuilders would be drinking.”
>Reflecting on the gym he trained, he added, “In our gym, we had downstairs a restaurant, and we always got huge steins of beer. So we had beers all around the windows and around the gymnasium. I refused to drink any milk because I hated milk, and so beer was really for me to drink to have while I was working out.”
https://www.essentiallysports.com/us-sports-news-bodybuilding-news-milk-is-for-babies-arnold-schwarzenegger-detailed-the-reality-behind-his-statement-during-bodybuilding-career/
>>
>>20631319
>fellatious
Not sure that's the semi-word you meant but if it is, I enjoy the mouthplay
>>
>>20631245
For protein and micronutrients, but it's also bean soup.
>>
>>20631354
Even someone who got as big as Arnie can be retarded from time to time I guess.dhst
>>
>>20631245
Because I can, die mad about it.
>>
>>20631408
kek
>>20631427
I think he's a smarter guy than most people think but he's definitely not as smart as he thinks he is
>>
>>20631245
Where the fuck is this quote from? Arnold drank a shit ton of milk. Milk is body builder necter.
>>
>>20631245
isn't Arnold trolling? I remember he also gave a bunch of obvious questionable advice and people assume it's cause he's trying to get rid of competition
>>
File: chocolate milk.jpg (85 KB, 600x800)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>20631245
I like stronk bones. No beer on earth provides more nutrition and tastes better than this.
>>
Milk tastes good. I require no other reason.
>>
>>20631245
I'm having a glass of milk right now.
>>
>>20631245
Because milk is the white man's drink

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.