[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Going here for the first time on vacation. It any good?
>>
Obligatory:
https://youtu.be/r7sJCb7qfME
>>
if you like gastrointestinal issues and fat people
>>
>>20631445
It can be and the people who eat there can be a kind of entertainment you just can't get in many places
Also if you go there for a late breakfast you can get lunch
Don't try to min-max it even though it is AYCE
Yeah you'll get more than your money's worth, but then you are someone else's entertainment
There's something about going to Golden Corral and eating well like a mentally and physically healthy person, sure, treat yourself, but don't be one of those people drinking from the cheese fountain
>>
>>20631454
I went there last week and had a bad headache dizzy, I had 2 plates and 1 ice cream. Wanted more but my head hurt like a bitch and needed to leave.
>>
>>20631445
Based on the fatties standing around outside in your pic, it's low quality slop.
>>
File: IMG_2127.jpg (12 KB, 326x155)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>20631445
Get the prime rib bruh
>>
It's good if you're a fat fuck that likes eating dog shit food next to other filthy fat fucks
>>
>>20631445
There's an ancient pasta that's been around since at least the 1990s about a man who pigged out at Golden Corral and then shit himself in the restroom. He wasn't going to walk through the dining room with a bunch of shit in his pants, so he was able to get someone to get the manager, who then gave the guy a couple of trash bags, one to put his shit covered pants in and the other to fashion a pair of trash bag shorts.
It was pretty funny but I haven't seen it in a very long time.
>>
File: gc.jpg (124 KB, 900x600)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Do senior citizens really get up that early or is the 2am start for naughty grandpas who have been out clubbing and need to sober up a bit with some meatloaf before driving the Crown Vic home?
>>
>>20631445
In my experience, It's ALWAYS literal Sloppa.
But can range from OK, to absolute shit, depending on the area.
I went to one in Shelbyville, IN for work around Indianoplace and it literally smelled like rank, dirty pussy.
They apparently were having sewer issues--I just NOPED the fuck out.
I wish I still had my pic of a GC dessert with 2 blue M&Ms as eyes vomiting apple filling onto a plate..would be kino.
>>
>>20631739
shut the fuck up you fucking piece of shit I'll kick your fucking teeth in bum
>>
>>20631795
fuck that sounds hot
>>
Id really enjoy taking you out to dinner, maybe golden corral if I'm feeling fancy, and then taking you back to my place to watch all of the Despicable Me movies and maybe even the Minions movie if I think you deserve it. After the movies are over, i will change into my Gru pajamas and who knows where the night will take us. Perhaps it will take us both my big soft bed made up with my favorite minion bedspread? It's always a possibility. Maybe if you allow me to insert my banana into your poopaye (or lay pipe as the kids call it these days) after we wake up in the morning to the birds chirping... maybe ill take you out to Dennys for breakfast. Maybe, if I feel like it. If we do go to Dennys we will split the 5.99 super slam special and my drink will be a Shirley Temple and you can just have water. Maybe if you provide riveting conversation during our meal, ill take you out on another date as a treat. Maybe.
>>
File: 1690981751859431.jpg (24 KB, 300x300)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>20631449
This is just AUTIST abuse...
Like making fun of Tards...
Hey...I LIKE TARDS! They almost ALWAYS speak in earnest.
Almost. they did get endowed with Super-Tard strength, and ALso the RAW ABILITY to take things at face value.
>>
On a friend's advice, I visited the one in Cicero, IL when I was nearby. It was spotless clean, well serviced and the food that looked good tasted like quality. This said, it was jam packed with mexican and black groups clearly dedicated to making noise and so I won't revisit.
>>
>>20631777
>2am-4pm
????
>>
>>20632976
Old people make it a contest to see who can go to bed the earliest and then get up the earliest. Golden Corral knows their market.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.