[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719698474035171.png (60 KB, 312x289)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
What happened to the McDonald's $5 meal deal?
>>
>>20631502
they have it here but it's only actually $5 at the restaurant or $6.50 if you order on the app. i guess they're trying to avoid too much deal combining
>>
the world shut down for a while which was bad for the economy
>>
it's market-dependent. I got it yesterday, did the trick for using 2 deals as well
>>
>>20631502
it’s funny how every time i see someone bitch about inflation its about goyslop. it’s about fast food prices or oreos or some crap. it’s never about broccoli or flour.
>>
>>20631506
this, eggs must must always be at a 200% markup because you guys didnt want to wear masks
>>
File: giphy.gif (93 KB, 480x480)
93 KB
93 KB GIF
>>20631590
Hm, people bitch about the price of e'erything here
The only thing you can't complain about is how expensive duck is because commie fuckin' jannies
>>
You and your bullshit prices all the time. For what purpose? The menu price is 2.29 for a mcchicken or two for four mcchicken or mcdouble.
>>
Sleepy joe crawled his way into office and the rest is pre-apocalyptic history.
>>
>>20631585
please inform us of the trick, i can't pay fast food prices nowadays
>>
>>20631614
still not getting the jab, deal with it
>>
>>20631669
so the rewards/deals are on a timer. they reset after a minute. you place an order with whatever deal or reward, one minute after they start the order (they don't start until the phone's gps shows you at the location) you simply place another order. I just keep mashing the order and back button. it'll give an error until the countdown is up. if you do it back to back the orders come out at the same time
>>
>>20631590
Fast food prices rose higher than any other kind of food at the time. A 300% increase in fast food prices over the course of 2 years is much more noticable then a 10% increase in produce prices during the same time.
>>
>>20631699
Thanks. Nta but I will be testing.
>>
>>20631502
They're $5 on ny app. Its not a double cheese, either, it's a shit ass mcdouble. I want my two fucking cheeses.
>>
>>20631694
Then die.
>>
>>20631590
The golem will buy ze slop no matter what they charge, so they can continue to raise the price indefinitely. Actual drug dealers are less greedy.
>>
I just pulled up the app and they have $5 meal deal on Mcdouble, Mcchicken and Hot n Spicy Mcchicken here
>>
>>20631506
The only places making koney hand over fist were fast food.

They shut down a burger restaurant in my town with 2 employees but let a jack in the box with 8 employees stay open right across the street and their drive thru was always busy during lockdown.
>>
>>20634443
Yeah. Covid killed the only small business that was left in my town. Was a nice little bar with live music and food. They sold their liquor license to a gas station. Then they turned a building next to where the bar was into a shithole apartment complex and my area went from nice quiet rural suburb to ghetto shithole overnight.
>>
>>20631502
these used to be $1
>>
>>20632859
> gullible vaxxtards still assblasted they got conned
>still coping
>still seething
>still dilating
>>
>>20634536
The meal price is pretty absurd. Just a mcchicken is 1.89
>>
>>20631502
No one besides mystery meat americanos eats at McDonald's anymore. The company itself is pure evil and their food doesn't even qualify as food.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.