[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anons, recently I got a second job at this booming local coffee shop.
I do enjoy coffee, but only black.
It's an easy job, but in a week it's ruined my image of coffee culture.
You faggots are drinking large glasses of milk with some coffee added in. It's fucking disgusting. This is at a place that isn't a total culinary shithole like Starbucks or god forbid, Dunkin; but I am prett appalled still.

Is coffee culture this fucking shit every where else worldwide too? Or just in the land of Diabeetus?
>>
>>20633420
Any especially appalling creations so far?
>>
>>20633515
Soy Latte.
The Antichrist.
>>
>>20633420
I'm drinking large glasses of milk with no coffee added in, actually
>>
File: u9JvmEp.jpg (934 KB, 1536x2048)
934 KB
934 KB JPG
>>20633420
Found a nice honey latte in Brooklyn recently. There's nothing wrong with it. Sometimes I'm in a mood for black coffee and sometimes I want a sweet treat.
>>
>>20633523
They put the latte glass in the honey? Are New Yorkers stupid?
>>
>>20633582
getcha eyes checked
>>
>>20633420
>coffee culture
>ruined my image
You had a good opinion of coffee culture to begin with? Your customers are gay, no doubt. You are only slightly less gay. Now get back to work.
>>
>>20633420
OP is a baby. He is the "Stop liking what I don't like, the story".

I'm a Floridian. I might have an espresso after a nice dinner, or a cuban espresso before going out for the night, no matter the hour. I might drink an ice cold latte with milk, *gasp* just for the refreshment, before it's hot as hell, and the milk soothes the gut when you're between meals and have an hour of traffic ahed of your drive. I like black coffee too but the coffee, if black, needs to be really premium in that case, freshly ground and higher quality. Only liking black coffee means either your palate is shit, or you are a fitness low carb freak, or never had any groceries at home, or both.
>>
>>20633615
why you drink coffee in the evening? hate sleeping? idiot
>>
>>20633615
Fuckin pseud
>>
>>20633420
>>20633615
See just how gay, OP? Told you. It's not too late to rethink your entire life.
>>
>>20633631
>why you drink coffee in the evening? hate sleeping? idiot
I have low bP, and it doesn't affect me. Miami culture eats dinner and goes out quite late. It's nice to perk up after showering again, dressing up and going out. It's traditional to follow a meal with espresso and lemon twist in Italian culture as a digestif. Tbere are many reasons why people drink coffee past the morning.
>>
>>20633662
>I'm a floridian
>miami culture
Oh ho ho, it is to laugh. You on your 4th month in Florida? 5 at best. Fucking tranny
>>
>>20633420
I like it, the vast majority of people like it, and there's absolutely fuck all you can do about it
Cope and seethe
>>
>>20633749
I hope they run out of your favorite coffee and you never find it again

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.