[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: grated italian style.jpg (297 KB, 1536x2048)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
What's the most bottom-barrel store-brand foodstuff you've ever used?
>>
File: 1605024658104.png (24 KB, 787x625)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>20633473
off-brand poptarts. even worse than regular poptarts.
>>
>>20633473
Post the ingredients you fucking asshole.
>>
>>20633473
House brand foods are the lowest beyond going dumpster diving...
>>
>>20633479
What's the point? And name-calling is uncalled for.
>>
>>20633476
why would you eat an off-brand of something you already don't like
>>
store brand golden Oreo knock-offs were honestly better and healthier than the original
store brand plain potato chips were greasy and stale
it's a mixed bag when it comes to store brands
>>
>>20633476
troon hands made this image
>>
>>20633479
be nice
>>
I ate chinese ramen once, dont recommend
>>
>>20633494
My sister always has the Aldi brand of fig newtons and honestly they're not bad
>>
>>20633479
Sawdust, candle wax, high fructose corn syrup
>>
>>20633731
you mean it's VEGAN?
well fuck, I see why people are buying it now.
>>
Nothing wrong with a lot of store brand products. Sometimes they're better.
Almost anything WinCo brand is good.
Only idiots don't try the store brand at least once. You don't know until you try it. Once you discover it's good you save a ton of money.
>>
>>20633664
is this "troon" in the room with us right now?
>>
>>20634189
Yes. It's me.
>>
Great Value ketchup and salad dressing
>>
Used to get Food Lion brand chips because they were made by Wise but half the price.
>>
protip, any product that says "less fat than" is to be discarded and never consumed
>>
These mother fuckers aren't even chicken nuggets, they're a North Korea level bait and switch. They look like normal nuggets until you bake them and then they literally deflate because the chicken has fucking air in it to make them look larger. They turn into 2mm thick bread discs.
>>
>>20634234
Stop being a fat lazy fuck and you could avoid this situation altogether. Thank you.
>>
>>20634234
They don't inflate chicken nuggets in North Korea. At some point you have to ask why your mind even went there - you are literally experiencing this IRL while thinking it's how other people live. You're living in the reality of inflated chicken nuggets, they just starve.
>>
>>20634259
I'm 128 pounds but yes I am lazy when it comes to cooking and I just wanted some chicken nuggets.

>>20634266
I was comparing the nuggets to north Korean propaganda like painting 1 side of empty buildings that face a road while the other side is falling off.
>>
>>20634268
AIDS really does emaciate the body huh.
>>
>>20634269
Alcoholism killed my appetite and now even that I'm no longer drinking I have no sense of hunger or thirst and will accidentally go an entire day without eating because I was busy or distracted

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.