[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I need some asian food to impress a girl. Must be something uncommon and not served in restaurants. Any tips? Can be hard.
>>
serve her your dick
>>
>>20633888
I only do desserts, so mung bean cake
>>
Fugu, fried horse pussy, raw horse meat, and/or dog/cat soup.
>>
>>20633888
Never try to impress a woman. Either you fail and look dumb or you succeed and have to maintain the precedent you set. Not worth it
>>
pretty much every tasty asian dish is being served in restaurants now, retard. If you wanna be a contrarian unique snowflake then go kill your neighbor's dog and serve it to her.
>>
>>20633888
Maangchi, Made with Lau, Jason Farmer
>>
>>20633888
does she have a pet cat?
>>
>>20633888
Just be rich and you're more than enuff
>>
i made larb the other day, easy as shit and delish
>>
Dogs
>>
>>20633888
Is the girl Asian, what kind of Asian, and why are you making her Asian food? If she is not Asian, why does it need to be Asian food?
Depending on your answer, I will provide the appropriate Asian recipe.
>>
>>20633888
Fentanyl.
>>
>>20633888
KFC flavored okara and rice with eggs and milk tea
>>
>>20633919
How did you get your girlfriend then? Did just you sit on your ass watching netflix until she fell in love?

You have to show investment SOMETIMES, unless youre so hot and rich that you're out of her league anyways, or she's a drug addict who'll fuck anyone who's "chill".
>>
>>20634395
I pulled my wife by cooking for her
Now she's fat. I'm actually not surprised, I am a pretty good cook
>>
>>20633888
Just cook a massaman or panang curry. They're in restaurants, but they aren't the most popular dish on the menu.
>>
>>20634412
Muselmann curry fucking slaps and most of the ingredients you can find at the regular grocery store, it is hands-down my favorite Thai curry
>>
>>20634416
Yeah... OK... But I'm not OP and you're not the girl he's trying to impress. Back in your box
>>
>>20634419
Must have been autocorrect
>>
>>20633888
You could make some really high quality char siu
>>
>>20633888
Cook the family dog for the authentic Chinese experience.
>>
File: 1000012295.jpg (77 KB, 1220x915)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>20633888
you don't want the shit that's not served in restaurants. why do faggot foodies think we're holding out?

my recommendation is panang curry
>>
File: diagonalduo3-data_6.jpg (455 KB, 1920x1080)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
Pandan waffles. It's a vietnamese desert/snack and pretty easy to make but also easy to fuck up the ratio for the mix.
>>
>>20633888
Biang biang noodles are pretty easy and fun.

https://youtu.be/SiBnK5DcWCU?si=Cwp4K0nkwO-Rk-5x

Ive also made red bean paste from scratch and it was one of the most arduous things I’ve done but it was pretty good as bao filling.
>>
>>20633888
japanese curry block cooked with vegetables and served with steamed rice, fried pork cutlet and sushi ginger. if she's a basic bitch she'll get on her knees and suck your dick raw
>>
>>20633906
more like ching chong ching cake

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.