[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cirkul.jpg (52 KB, 660x662)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
I have been seeing these things on videos, people walking onto camera with one and saying, 'Man, you tried this?' But never saying the name. I finally bought one with 4 flavors, I think the bottle is cool but I can't dial in the flavor. 3 tastes like almost nothing and 4 is like it's had sweet tarts dissolved in it, it's so, so sweet. I drank one bottle on level 3 and burped it for three hours.

This shit was $30, that's 14 Whopper Jr.'s right now. Holy shit I am let down.
>>
>nigga didn't know about water + fruit pieces
>>
>>20633985
Anon, that would have been a much, much better use of that money.

Imagine the irony of buying a water flavor changer only to crave ordinary water to get the flavor out of your mouth and you paid $30 for that experience.
>>
>>20633978
How do "people" make these horrendous piece of shit products? Just look at this stupid fucking thing. What kind of fucking shitheel came up with this? Cirkul of lifesip? Fuck off and kill yourself goddamn
>>
File: propel.jpg (66 KB, 636x651)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>20634015
The bottle itself is cool, imagine having a nice tea flavor. 3 of the 4 I bought are just overwhelmingly sweet.

I was thinking it would be more like Propel but it tastes more like if you put two flavored drink pouches into a single bottle of water. It's gross.
>>
>>20633978

The best thing about water is that it refreshed without any weird tastes in your mouth - like water should!
Aromatized water is fucking vile. If you want aroma drink realy fucking juice for taste and then pure water for hydration. These fucking aroma waters always leave a lingering taste in your mouth that makes you wanna drink more - just to get them away.
The perfect bevarage already exists - it's water, JUST water. Pure, refreshing, healthy.
>>
>>20634038
the marketing makes my eyes want to roll into the back of my head
>>
>>20634038

Who drinks water for fucking electrolytes, except if at that time ferforming hard work causing him to sweat them out like crazy?
You drink for hydration! Electrolytes etc are ingested via EATING! That's what food is there for! All these trace amounts of minerals in waters being advertised, when they are the same as two bites into a nice hamburger, Jesus.
>>
File: water.jpg (40 KB, 629x655)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>20634051
I agree completely.

>>20634080
I'm an odd eater, I don't like really sweet drinks, that's why I was hoping this would make it a mild taste like Gatorade or Propel. My favorite soda is diet Dr. Pepper and sometimes even that is too much.

I tried the Sparkling Ice stuff, it's okay. Maybe I should make some Bovril.
>>
>>20634080
Spoken like someone who has never left the house. If you are sweating your ass off outside, you don't just need water. You need some of those salts back or you are going to cramp up and hurt. Unless you pounded down a bunch of bananas or some shit for breakfast, food doesn't always cut it. Especially if you aren't eating to prep for activity.

That being said, most beverages on the market are scams. You are paying for useless plastic, city tap water, and a little bit of the actual product. If there is no carbonation, you should be buying the powdered/concentrate form of any beverage.

>>20634015
Women buy this shit. 100% all of these stupid as fuck products are made to sell to women. And of course, feminized men also buy what women buy, because they really want to be women deep down.
>>
>>20633978
>Finally, water is your favorite beverage
>Finally
God that's insufferable.
>>
>>20633978
This is a scam like millions of other retarded products that try to "reinvent" eating and drinking. The target audience is retarded urbanites. Congrats OP on confirming you're a faggot
>>
>>20634852
I like food memes. Thinking about getting the Mr. Beast Zaxby's meal box tonight.
>>
Why would I buy this over the 2 dollar liquid flavouring they sell at the grocery store?
>>
>>20634862
It's the same thing, I saw people reloading them too. The flavor shit comes in a tube that you suck water through. I tried it, didn't like it. Probably going to throw it away or give it to a friend to try.
>>
>>20634789
>Finally, air is your favorite thing to breathe

>>20634852
But it does not even have WiFi and an app!
A good retard product needs "SMART" in its feature list and (preferably) it name!
How else will it compete against Smalt, the "smart" salt shaker, or that "smart" dwarf-size tortilla maker?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.