[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

July 4th is coming up, and I'd love to hear what some of your favorite premade burger patty brands are!

I'll share mine on the next post. I used to love making my own blend with custom cuts, but it became a bit too much of a chore to do on my own. So now I just stick to the premade patties I love best.

Pic related, it was my Jalapeno Bacon BANG Burger.
>>
bang burger?
>>
>>20634013
Bubba.
>>
>>20634017
Thats what i call it, because it's bangin'

Hah, but really because it's a blast in your mouth with many different flavors. I like using chopped and grilled red and white onions, along with jalapenos and hot banana peppers. I put these over the burger. Under the burger is pickles, bacon, and the condiments. I also put condiments on top, with a lightly buttered toasted bulkie roll of course!
>>
File: Best Burgers Ever.jpg (171 KB, 1080x1080)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Okay so in my humble opinion, these are the best premade burgers you can get. You can search on the website were they're available. If you have stop and shop in your state then you can get it there. I used to work at a restaurant that used to use these same burgers and people loved them.
>>
>>20634060
I simply refuse to buy groceries at stop and shop. The prices are only 10% lower than Whole foods.
>>
>>20634013
nice salad ya got there
>>
>>20634066
Is your wrist constantly bend downward?
>>
>>20634066
I understand. I'm pretty biased towards stop and shop. I enjoy whole foods too but I only go to WF for a few specialty things that I like, mostly their baked goods.

I'm biased towards stop and shop because that was my first ever job, working in the stop and shop deli. I tend to like those supermarkets more than most of the others, but since things started getting more expensive, I only shop there for certain things, like these burgers which Stop and Shop is the closest nearby that has them. I think some price choppers and some shop rites may carry them too.

I think to really get the best price on groceries you have to pay attention to the prices, the sales, the coupons, etc. I think Aldi is also a great place to go for most things, and then buy wholesale whatever you need a lot of. So I like utilizing Aldi and Sams club first, followed by my local Shop Rite, and if none of those places have exactly what i'm looking for I default to stop and shop. I also really like Stop and Shop's popcorn chicken, which is a pretty nice affordable lunch.
>>
>>20634085
I forgot to mention places like Big Lots and Job Lot are also great for deals. And of course the dollar store.
>>
>>20634013
do people not make their own burgers with their own special seasoning blends using the ground beef/turkey they get direct from the deli department or is that not NPC enough
>>
>>20634074
it's like a little mini savory salad of grilled veggies on top of the deliciously grilled and perfectly seasoned burger. Between two lightly toasted burger buns, bacon, pickles, and top and bottom zig zagged with mustard and ketchup. I guess i would recommend some smoked cheese like gouda or pepper jack if you like cheese on top of the hot cooked veggies.
>>
File: IMG_20231123_184655.jpg (2.79 MB, 4640x2610)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB JPG
My favorite brands are homemade next to whatever the local coffee shop makes
>>
>>20634131
Many people do. I used to make burger blend with my meat grinder that I got at cabalas. I would buy the different cuts and make burgers out of them. I really enjoyed making rib eye burgers, made solely out of ribeye. I also liked utilizing Chuck mixed with a more flavorful cut like sirloin. Can't go wrong with round either.
>>
>>20634141
not bad, are those pepperidge farm buns?
>>
>>20634085
I only shop at Market Basket and Costco. In addition I frequent the three independent butcher shops in my town.
>>
bump! It's Burger season bros!
>>
Why do people buy preformed beef patties holy shit how hard is it to take a handful of ground beef and mold it in to a puck
>>
>>20636273
Because it's easier to pay 10 bucks for premium premade beef patties rather than make it myself? These cuts that I posted, the butchers blend have 4 different cuts. It would cost me much more to get all of those cuts to make the same myself. The type of cuts used in the burger effect the taste. Now I've ground up my own before and I enjoy that but I like something simple and easy.
>>
Me, I go for Zik Zak.
>>
I cant remember the brand but there's this one meat shop in the next town over that has meat of all types and one specialty is one that comes very seasoned with salt and pepper and italian seasoning and it ends up tasting really good every time so I get that brand. its not badly priced either per pound. gonna go get some for 4th of july and gonna enjoy burgers all weekend.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.