[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719184567130613s.jpg (8 KB, 249x150)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Alright co/ck/suckers this is it, the thread that shall decide once and for all the status of Taco Bell, be it shit or based. Steel cage death match. No quarter asked or given. The final boss.

Press S for sloppa of F for fine dining. May the result echo through eternity.
>>
>>20634358
It's fine sloppa
>>
File: file.png (121 KB, 1194x196)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>20634358
we already had this thread
>>
>>20634358
Taco Bell stopped being based when they tried to complete in the fast food breakfast war. They should only serve one menu from 10am until an hour after last call.
>>
>>20634363
/thread
>>
>>20634375
This
>>
>>20634364
And we shall have it again.
>>
>>20634413
No we shan't.
>>
File: huevos-divorciados.jpg (223 KB, 1200x800)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>20634375
I've never been there during breakfast hours. Is it breakfast food only or can you get the regular items?
>>
Taco Bell is overpriced now and often staffed by dysgenic, surly negroids. I wouldn’t eat that slop with your dick, tbqh famalama.
>>
The nacho fries are great drunk food. Otherwise everything else S
>>
File: a bit too literal.jpg (101 KB, 600x462)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>20634775
The daytime manager of the nearest TB is a blonde slampig in her late 20s. She looks demoralized most of the time. If I'm cheery, I can sometimes see the slight glimmer of happiness in her eyes briefly but then the drive-thru alert sounds, one of her dimwitted employees asks something, or a boomer flips out over something on the kiosk not working right. It must be a minor hell being stuck there with no way out.
>>
>>20634426
Shalln't we?
>>
stop bumping this blatant shill thread
>>
taco bell was great 10 years ago. then they gutted their menu beyond belief and now i struggle to find something worth ordering there. they had a brief shining moment last year when they brought back the volcano burrito but then ripped it away as fast as it came back.
>>
Unless the basic taco drops back under $1 they are and will stay shit. $1.89 for a shell filled with shredded lettuce and over starched cheese is highway robbery.
>>
>>20634773
supposedly you can order from the regular menu during breakfast
>>
>>20634984
this. taco bell was great when $10 would buy you too much food. now $10 will get ya the 3 taco and soft drink combo... maybe. I miss those late night munchie runs with only and wad of singles and a handful of change, you'd still leave satisfied.
>>
Cringe for getting rid of the Fiesta Veggie Burrito. I used to eat one after finishing a party pack to give myself the delusion that I ate something healthy.
>>
>>20634358
Taco bell is unironically the best of the "cheapest fas food tied" I'm talking the McDonald's, burger King, jack in the box tier. Once you go up to chick-fil-a, Chinese takeout tier, it starts wavering a bit, but whatever deal box is going at Taco bell always hits.
If you want a burger you're local burger shop probably sells a much better burger for love $2 more than McDs. Or just go to in-n-out.
>>
File: 1714307415624379.jpg (1.02 MB, 3072x2304)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>20634358
When pic related was the menu, it was cheap and unique enough food. The bell has been dead for years, so S.
>>
>>20634363
fpbp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.