[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Don’t you just love pizza night at home? Which night of the week is your pizza night?
>>
>>20634496
That looks like shit and so does your gay ass flannel shirt Curt. Get some originality faggot.
>>
>>20634511
You are a stain on humanity
>>
>>20634577
>4chan
>makes a thread
oh the ironing
>>
Wtf is that
>>
>>20634592
The product of stupid parents.
>>
>>20634496
Everything about that picture is awful
>>
>>20634496
Nice stolen David Lynch aesthetic, stupid.
>>
>>20634603
It looks like a fig and prosciutto pizza.
Fancy. But controversial.
A lot of people dislike fruit on a pizza.
But for me, it's essential.
If it don't have pineapple, I ain't eating.
Fig tho? I dunno man. I'd have to pray on that one.
>>
Your pizza looks pretty tasty, OP. There are so many hateful faggots on /ck/ these days. Being a cunt on the internet isn’t going to improve your sorry excuses for lives, children. Nonetheless, good Sunday to all, even the bitch-ass haters!
>>
>>20634496
> Don’t you just love pizza night at home?
Yes.
> Which night of the week is your pizza night?
Whichever night we’re too busy to cook, maybe 1 - 2 times per month. Usually Mon - Thur. Local mom and pop pizzeria has happy hour 3 - 5, 18 inch pepperoni for $20.
Your shirt looks comfy. Would wear in cold weather.
I’d try the pizza in your pic, but prefer basic sausage, pepperoni, salami.
>>
>>20634496
trying too hard
>>
>>20634496
Looks good but you have to make your own bases bro. You don't even need 00 and long proofing, just get the hydration right and learn how to use a pizza stone and you're already better than anything storebought.
>>
>>20634496
Every other Saturday. Opposite ones are burger night.
>>
>>20634718
Inferior complex type of post
>>
>>20634496
Abomination
>>
>>20634511
Your mum looks like shit.
>>
>>20634496
Most often Fridays for me, in theory it allows the most days before the next workday.

>>20634511
Surely you can admit that lamp looks pretty cool

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.