[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what the fuck?
>>
Shill faggot always markets the newest CRAAAZY processed goyslop at Walmart, this is the same faggot that made the thread for all the CRAAAZY ice cream flavors they had for like a week. Kill yourself OP
>>
>>20634834
I got my mom the everything bagel one cause she likes everything bagels. She said it tasted like shit. Saw this one but whos eating that? Thats like the ranch icecream.
>>
>>
File: 20240609_115654.jpg (2.1 MB, 4032x3024)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
They've come out with some real wacky shit in the past.
>>
It doesn't surprise me. Most people are too stupid to realize that the molecular makeuo of noodles is sugar.
>>
>>20634892
I still don't get this.
>>
>>20634834
>artificially flavored abomination
soulless
>>20634940
>artificially flavored abomination, Japan
soul
>>
>>20635108
they probably put actual milk into it

milk powder, or maybe soy, but its still milk
>>
>>20634834
even honorable japanese are making slop now? it's over...
>>
>>20634834
>87g
>>20634892
>83g

Man, Cup Noodles is only 69g where I live.
I want Amerifat sizes too.
>>
I had actual chocolate spaghetti for dessert in a restaurant in New Brunswick and it was amazing. The pasta was handmade with cacao in the flour mix, served with a chocolate drizzle, brownies bits, little m&ms and whipped cream. I was really skeptical at first, but the waitress insisted it was good. That ramen stuff looks nasty though.
>>
>>20634834
Cool. I'll get some and add them to my collection of stupid cup noodle flavors (that I'll never eat)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.