[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.87 MB, 1427x769)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
to people who remember my previous post asking for help with making lemon extract drinkable:
i found out that if you pour a liquid into it(as opposed to pouring it into a liquid, which i tried before), it turns from a clear, very slightly yellow liquid, into a cloudy liquid that resembles cum but still as thin as water, with a slightly yellow layer on top, which is the lemon oil that seperated upon the addition of more liquid.
i have no fucking idea why this happens. i get that oil seperates when there's enough liquid added, but why the fuck does it become like cumwater? it also makes the taste WAY weaker. not just because it's dilluted, there's definitely something else going on. i poured 1 oz of lemon extract into a 16 oz can of monster and it was nearly as hard to drink a 2 oz of lemon extract mixed with just 2 oz of monster when i did it this way. i imagine it has something to do with the fact that pouring a liquid into it causes alot of air to get into it, which never happened when i was just pouring a small amount of extract into a large container of liquid
its still harder to drink than vodka which i wish i had but this is definitely tolerable. thanks to that one guy from the thread that suggested seperating the oil & skimming it out, i didnt even need to skim it but just seperating it made it way better somehow
>>
Why not use lemon juice? The purpose of lemon extract is to present lemon flavor without juice, but you can easily drink juice instead.
>>
>>20635587
its got 83% abv and is completely legal for me to purchase
>>
The flavour sits in the oil which is suspended in the alcohol.
However, alcohol is hydrophilic which means it'll want to mix with water.
So when you mix water in, you're pulling the alcohol out from the oil mix, leaving most of the flavours behind.

Anyway mix up a large batch of this with some water, about 50/50 extract and water, shake it REAL good and let it sit for a day and you'll pull out pretty much all the alcohol which should leave you with a ~30-40% abv liquid you can just siphon out. Extra easy if you got a container with a tap. This can then be diluted further and flavoured with juice concentrates or kool-aid to mask the remaining lemon flavour.

Happy underage drinking, remember it hurts brain development.
>>
>>20635575
water turns cloudy when mixed with an oil, it's called a suspension but it sounds as if that suspension is very weak, try throwing it in the blender with ice
>>
>>20635589
Why not have some wonderful dollar store cough syrup instead? Dextromethorphan is much nicer than alcohol.
>>
>>20635575
What happens if you put your load (of opaque liquid) though a water filter?
>>
>>20635575
Maybe if you chill it, the fat will solidify on the top and you can easily skim it off?
Like what happens to soup in the fridge.
>>
>>20635613
>you can just siphon out. Extra easy if you got a container with a tap.
im still a bit drunk right now so i dont know if im getting this but the idea is that this will get all the oil on the top and then i just use one of these methods to get the rest out, right?
sounds good, ill try this way to get it more manageable next time
are you the same guy that suggested i seperate the oil in my last thread?
>>
>>20635575
Your hands are so fat. Do you weigh 300lbs?
>>
>>20635575
>he's still at it
godspeed anon, although i still think you should throw it out and have your cousin buy you a bunch of booze
>>
>>20635575
>i have no fucking idea why this happens. i get that oil seperates when there's enough liquid added, but why the fuck does it become like cumwater?
This is what the French call a "louche". Other extracts will do the same thing when water is added to it due to that stuff being insoluble in water.
>>
File: WS7RBkN.webm (373 KB, 802x1067)
373 KB
373 KB WEBM
>>20636647
example
>>
>>20635575
Dude get a grip you are drinking lemon extract
>>
>>20635575
been there brother. there's no way to make this not vomitous. you get kinda used to it THO.
>>
>>20635933
i weigh 150 lbs, its just a shit image
>>20636721
its not so bad when this seperation shit happens. it makes it so much weaker. with that and a bit of dillution its not too hard to drink
im trying to think of a name for this. it looks like cum so maybe coomshine
>>
>>20635615
Wrong again retard. This is the louche effect in action. The alchohol mixes with the water almost instantly and leaves the oil mostly unmixed on top of the water.
>>
>>20637033
Now what you want to do is get all your weed concentrate reclaim off you glass and add that to the coomshine. I call it amber dragon, you’ll see why when you make it.
>>
>>20637135
i find a little coom in my AVB QWET ice wash hemp tincture extract really facilitates sublingual and buccal absorption.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (39 KB, 554x554)
39 KB
39 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.