[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Dragged my ass into the orchard picked some silverbeet and a broccoli, grabbed home home killed beef steaks out the freezer and fried em with some raw onion and garlic. Only thing not grown, raised or butchered by myself is the salt, pepper, sesame seeds and the butter I fried it in,I traded that for some homebrewed mead with my neighbour. Life is good in rural nz, and is great for my hermit ass.
>>
>>20636357
>Druggid my ess into the orchard, picked some sulverbeet and a broccolee, grabbid home kild beef steeks out the frizzer and frid 'em with some raw unyun and garlick. Only thing not grown, raised, or butchurid by mysulf is the solt, peppur, seseme seeds, and the butter I frid it in. I traded that for some homebrewed meed with my nighbur. Life is good in rural NZ, and is great for my hermit ess.

How bizarre. How bizarre, how bizarre
>>
How far are you from the real Hobbiton used in the movies? Have you ever visited?
>>
>>20636421
About 7 hour drive, yeah went 2 years ago, near blackout drunk, was amazing
>>
>>20636372
Lol I'm Maori da aksent is mor like dis, ghee, rude ass pakeha
>>
>>20636445
What's the time Mr wolf what's the time? Mr daddy long legs crawling up to the ceiling, the sun don't shine the sun don't shine at all

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.