[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what's your type?
how do you prepare it?
>>
>>20637112
The kind that come in their own disposable bowl and I just use a bottle of room temperature spring water. Poor it in and eat it. The heat isn't necessary. Just have to wait a few mins longer.
>>
for me its shin, jin, or indomie.
for shin and jin i do the hot chili oil thing because i dont like when my instant noodles have a soup, it leaves the noodles too overcooked for me.
i'll do it with sesame seeds and garlic and onions.
i'll also sometimes fry an egg in my wok on high heat so it gets crispy but with still a runny yolk
indomie i just eat as normal because it's delicious
>>
>>20637116
Lol, I deserve that autocorrect
>>
>>20637116
that's very interestin i did not know room temperature water worked for that. i will have to try, because having the soup being boiling temperature is really annoying to me.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (410 KB, 1600x1476)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
Usually this or the Tomato Pasta
>>
>>20637116
>>20637118
Lol
>>
>>20637112
Tin foil hat time, but ramen prices have exploded near me, went from 33c a pack to 43c, but i normally like to buy the 24packs. On amazon a 24pk of ramen used to be $7.50, for the past 6 months it's been fuckin $14. I finally saw a deal where they were selling the beef 24pk for $7.80 so I ordered 5 packs just cause. The chicken ramen always seems to be cheaper but I prefer the beef, usually maruchan but this time I got nissin
>>
File: 20243-117.jpg (390 KB, 962x1500)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
I like it all
Soup ones i always make with homemade stock
And i put tons of extra veggies with them usually cabbage, onion and peas, sometimes broccoli or cauliflowers or corn
>>
>>20637112
Spicy and strong flavor is my type.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.