[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are you mushymaxxing seekay?
>>
File: shrooms.jpg (294 KB, 1600x900)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>20637338
I love mushrooms! what's your favorite way to eat them? I don't like the texture of dried mushrooms so I break them up into little pieces and swallow them with lemon juice.
>>
Yes. A not uncommon meal at mine is mushroom cheese"steak" but not the typical mushroom cheesesteak which simply adds mushrooms to the beef but, rather, I thinly slice some mushrooms and use them /in place of/ the beef. It's one of only two ways I can get my kid to eat regular button mushrooms, the other is stuffed with breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley and grated parmigiano.
Anyway, mushroom cheese"steak" with a salad or something is a nice dinner. Also good to just fully junk out and have it with fries.
We're not vegetarians, btw.
We just had supermarket hoedupbap (IE Korean sashimi bowl) with home cooked rice earlier today. Well, my son and I did. His mother's at work.
>>
>>20637364
what is even the point
>>
>>20637338
Ah, memories... the dining hall at my college often had a vat of stewed tiny mushrooms just like those ones and I'd eat a heaping plate of them all on their own. Delicious.
>>
>>20637364
I like mushrooms chopped into a steak stir fry with five spice, hoi sin sauce, chilli, garlic and onion.
>>
>>20637390
to experience ecstasy
>>
Love me some oyster mushrooms

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.