[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720260909544767.png (172 KB, 349x373)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>had to throw away half of a delicious pizza because it was giving me food poisoning
I really wished that the owners of my local pizza hut weren't indians. they pretty much run every fast food place in my city these days.
>>
>>20657179
You have to blame yourself for getting anything from pizza slut.
>>
should've kept eating it a little bit at a time
get your money's worth, and toughen up your gut so it'll be better at handling any food poisoning you might get in the future
>>
ive noticed all the workers here are old boomers. not sure what the implication is
>>
>ordered burgers from favourite burger place yesterday
>one of the burgers had a bunch of several long hair in the patty
>carefully mashed the patty and took out every single strand of hair
>took a picture and sent it to ubereats customer faggots
>they gave me a refund
>...
>ate the burger anyway after disposing off the many hair infested bits
What have I become?
>>
>>20657264
>Hairs in your food?
You should have sued their sorry pathetic asses.
>>
>>20657179
maybe you're lactose intolerant
>>
>>20657264
This is why you should always inspect your burger and not chomp onto it immediately like a fatty
>>
>>20657277
I am, I took two extra strength 4500 FCC pills like I usually do when I eat pizza or things with cheese. Got sick.
Okay, maybe I didn't eat enough pills, so I took three the second time and ate only two slices, still got stomach grumbles that I settled with a pepto bismol pill.

So yea, tried it twice. Pizza is fine for me previously with my lactase pills. This wa s just a case of food poisoning.
>>
>>20657179
You should never order delivery from a place you haven't scoped out first. You're basically asking for food poisoning because hygeine is offensive to hajarpreet singh handling your pizza bare handed.
>>
>>20657277
>>20657295
Cheese has very little lactose. If you have a problem after eating cheese it's something else. Maybe a protein sensitivity.

I had issues with a fast food chain serving me obviously spoiled food. Reported to corporate, stopped going there, and within a year or two the place was completely overhauled and fixed.
>>
>>20657301
That pizza hut has been a staple of the community for decades. It's just that the Indian ownership of fast food places was a gradual change.
>>
>>20657293
>This is why you should always inspect your burger and not chomp onto it immediately like a fatty
No they were inside the patty, very deeply embedded. I only realised when i took the first bite and then saw a bunch of hair peaking out
I really shouldn't have eaten the burger even after removing the hair. I feel violated. I guess this is how women feel after being raped

>>20657275
No i actually like their burgers and they're a local chain so i don't want to hurt them. My cousin dated the owner's brother
>>
I think this was from the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont high where some guy hocked a lugie into some cop's burger, that was nasty.
>>
I regularly eat at the grimiest greasiest food trucks near me and I never get sick. sounds like you have health issues.
>>
sirs are ugly that's the only reason you need to not like them. it mean's they're evil.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.