[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0056.jpg (920 KB, 1179x907)
920 KB
920 KB JPG
has anyone actually tried these?
>>
>giving a IRL soyjak money for goyslop
no thanks
>>
>>20693035
buy an ad faggot
>>
>>20693035
Fuck off.
>>
>>20693047
this
>>
>during the days of tribulation the grain will groan under the burden of the chaff
If you dont know what Im talking about, youre probably chaff.
>>
>>20693035
Yeah when they first came out. The ghost kitchen that cooked the ones in my city made some pretty decent burgers. Nothing spectacular and there were better options in walking distance from my hovel so I didn't bother outside of deals and specials beyond the first curiosity order
>>
Gotta love how this retard pretended to be so generous and then when his popularity peaks he goes full Jew and completely corporatizes. Almost like that was his handlers plans all along. Can't imagine how much they had to pay Youtube to build their algorithm around such a freakish soulless demon.

>Get your Mr Beast sex change hormones today kids!
>>
>>20693321
They be calling your Mr Breast after you dun eat one of them burgers.
>>
>>20693325
good one dude
>>
The Chris burger was so bad I cut my dick off
>>
>>20693035
What the fuck is this guy's problem? Like just donate money to your normal tax writeoff charities like a normal billionaire and leave everyone else alone.
>>
They have buy one get one free and 20% checkout total on my Uber eats but I'm supposed to be a diet and haven't cracked yet
>>
>>20693035
ngl those buns look like shit
>>
>>20693035
Zoomer Burger. Pronouns are required for entry.
>>
>>20693035
Ghost kitchens scare the shit out of me. The chances of you getting a shitty burger out weigh the need to try such a thing. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>20695411
Get one on your cheat day, young lady.
>>
not buying. he supports trannies that molest children. literally.
>>
thread full of samefaggots and election tourists, you hate to see it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.