[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7023.png (403 KB, 2000x1125)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
let me guess, you need more?
>>
>>20694167
A Steak and Shake would be nice.
>>
They genuinely have some of the best shakes on the market.
>>
>>20694167
No actually Hardee's burgers are fairly large.
>>
Hardee's has the only good fish sandwich out of all the fast food chains
>>
File: 00000029.jpg (449 KB, 1200x1700)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>20694167
Man I used to love Hardee's. They had one in the student union at my college (University of Northern Iowa). Frisco burgers helped get me through.

We don't have them where I live now, though. Haven't had them in years. Have they gone to shit like all the other fast food chains?
>>
>>20694185
Not available where I live
>>
>>20694380
Arby's is better than Hardee's in almost every other way, so I find it hard to believe Arby's fish sandwich is not also better.
>>
>>20694412
Got one in town that's usually one of the better places to get burgers, a bit on the big side but if that's what you want and you get a good one they're still a solid choice.
>>
>>20694167
Their burgers suck now.
They used to have some of the best a little over a decade ago.
>>
>>20694521
>I find it hard to believe Arby's fish sandwich is not also better
It's not, that's why I posted, because Hardee's is the only good one.
>>
>>20694631
yep
went recently and saw they had gotten rid of the 1/3 pound burgers and replaced them with the shitty tiny patties like mcdonalds uses. they suck ass now but that mushroom & swiss used to be GOAT
>>
>>20694521
Arby sucks ass except for roast beef andwich with no cheese
>>
>>20694167
Nope. Gimme dem curly fry.
>>
>>20696160
People like to shit on Arbys for some reason, and admittedly the roast beef doesn't look overly appetizing, but frankly that basic RB sandwich has not done me wrong yet.
>>
>>20694167
This place is nostalgic for me since me and my parejts would go to a Carl's jr near where we lived back then and I would order that one burger with BBQ, onion rings, double patty, etc. Those were the good ole days.
>>
>>20696352
they don't offer the curly fries where I live anymore...
>>
>>20694167
Never going back to this god-forsaken shithole after they discontinued their most popular item, the cinnamon raisin biscuit. They did this so they could try and create their own McRib type item that was "limited time" and people would go apeshit for but all they really did was give people a reason to stop going to Hardee's.

>>20694380
>Hardee's has the only good fish sandwich out of all the fast food chains
Culver's, seconded by Popeye's. It's not even close.

>>20694412
>Frisco burgers helped get me through.
Frisco was the first edible thing Hardee's produced in the 90's after many years of being a "hybrid" fast food chain that did nothing particularly well except their breakfast. This is because they could make good biscuits, I think, and keep selling them all day long with fried chicken.

They came out with the Six Dollar burger which was also good. Ironically, they named it that because that was what you paid for an "expensive" burger at a sit-down resteraunt and they only charge $3 for it or whatever. Now fast food burgers are like $8 for real. lol

tl;dr - Hardee's sucks. They try to be a hybrid of all other fast food and they do nothing well anymore. Mine even sells burritos.
>>
>>20696157
That's weird, my Hardee's still sells huge shit. Are you making stuff up?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.