[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lucy_rabbit.png (636 KB, 727x359)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
Please no bullying.
I can't eat soya, milk, eggs, nuts tomato, potato, chili, bell pepper. Makes my skin split open/flake off.
I can't bring myself to eat meat either. I sometimes eat chicken but feel terrible about it.
Is there anything I can cook, I am so tired of my diet being disgusting.
>>
>>20694767
you get to have sleep for dinner until you learn to stop pretending allergies are real
>>
this NERD cant eat milk or tomatos
lets get him fellas
i'll noogie him you guys dunk his head in a toilet then we'll stuff him in a locker and hawk boogers on him
>>
>>20694767
Some people just have sensitive stomachs, have you tried cramming it instead? It’s more nutritious and bypasses the stomach entirely.
>>
>>20694767
French onion soup is delicious, the only that's on your list is cheese (if your milk allergy encompasses it). It takes a bit of time, but if you cook enough of it then it's worth it. Especially with some nice bread, it can be substantial.
>>
>>20694767
at least eat fish you bitch
>>
>>20694780
>hawk boogers on him
hawk tuah skibidi fortnite frfr
>>
>>20694799
actually kill yourself, theres more than enough in your house to get the job done within the next 15 min, get it over with already
>>
>>20694767
i don't eat any of those foods on a regular basis. my diet is peanut butter, bread, black beans, fruit
>>
came here for a discussion on cooking & eating rabbit.

left disappointed.
>>
>>20694934
nobody asked fag
>>
>>20694767
Have you tried rabbit? It's very self sustaining, you can feed it all your vegan food and get delicious meat.
>>
>>20694767
If you can do flour, eggs, rice, and beans that’s a decent base. When you say “milk” does that include cheese and butter?
>>
File: Niggella.jpg (844 KB, 1600x2474)
844 KB
844 KB JPG
>>20694767
Nigella seed (kalonji) solves all these problems. Simply consume 1 teaspoon per day.
Remember, the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said that "the black seed cures all diseases except for death"
1 teaspoon per day = no more allergies.
PBUH
>>
>>20694824
no cap? this anon wildin, zesty af
>>
>>20694767
>I am so tired of my diet being disgusting.
stop lying and eat meat and other foods that unless you have a doctors diagnosis YOU ARE NOT ALLERGIC TO.
>>
>>20694767
Pretty much the same for me. Right now I'm just eating fruit and it's helping me recover but I'm hungry.

I reacted badly to milk recently, but I noticed I also react badly to grain-fed beef. So I'm going to try grass-fed milk and see if that's better. You could try that too. Or some people can tolerate goat milk or A2 milk but not regular milk if you want to try them too.

If you can eat beans then there are usually non-soy fake meats made from beans that you might try.
>>
>>20694767
How the fuck did you survive childhood? Where you covered in bandages until your teenage years?
>>
>>20694767
Lentils, beans, onion, fruit, rice, quinoa, salads, fish(unless you're too squeamish to kill/eat those, avocado (yeah fruit but whatever), and finally, mushrooms.

I'll be honest though, having that many and varied allergies sounds more like you have two allergies and are also a picky eater...if so, I doubt you would ever put in the effort to shop and cook your own food either way.
>>
>>20694767
If you're legitimately allergic to that many common ingredients and basically all forms of non-meat protein sources, you *really* can't afford to feel bad about eating meat. Get over that shit.
>>
>>20694767
How about my cum?
>>
>>20695084
Are you spitting whenever someone mentions Mohammed *PBUH!* ?
>>
Rice and fish seems to be all I can think of. Time to get very familiar with mushrooms. Wheat proteins too, but it's mostly an Asian thing. You might be able to make a fake tofu with chickpeas, and I'd imagine fake soy sauce and fake miso too if you want to experiment.
If you can get over the meat thing that opens up a lot of the bean world. Lentils I'm sure you can find something that fits you weird restrictions, but most any other bean needs some kind of lard or smoked, cured, or pickled pork in it. Seaweeds might be able to bring some flavors like a kombu stock.
If this doesn't work I guess you can do shots of oil with rice, a buttload of peas, and multivitamins.
>>
>>20694767
You remind me of this girl I knew who said she was allergic to gluten but then unknowingly ate tons of wheat with no ill effects from a dish I had made and left out to cool.
You have Munchausen, not allergies, retard.
>>
>>20694767
You should honestly end it all for being a geneticly weak fag.
>>
I've never heard of someone being allergic to potatoes... Google says it's a thing but very rare. I mean, you only listed a couple of common ingredients. Sure it's annoying that you can't ever eat out with anyone or buy prepackaged food, but what's to stop you from just cooking for yourself? There's millions of other ingredients in the world and millions of different dishes you could create. Beans, rice, veggies, fish, etc. Maybe you refusing to eat meat because you "feel bad" about it is making you retarded or something because it isn't hard to cook or think up meals. Meat is necessary for humans to consume. At the very least, eat a can of tuna or sardines a week or something to keep your body from rotting away.
>>
>>20695092
Only in Ohio!
>>
>>20697059
Some people with Celiac disease have no symptoms but gluten still destroys their intestine which can be proven on a biopsy.
>>
>>20694767
Pic rel keeps on eating my fucking rose bushes. What do?
I don't want to hurt some wild bunnies.
>>
>>20697467
Set up some cage traps. Make them your own pets.
>>
File: 1712753354053036.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>20694767
Fish, rice, green vegetable. Done. All essential nutrients covered. Frozen filets even come vacuum packed now so just throw em in a bowl of water for 30 min then bake at 400F for 15 min. (Rice will also conveniently cook in 15 minutes on the stove top at a simmer, except brown rice)
>>
Have you been tested for MCAS? Most people I've met with a ton of uncommon allergies have it.
>>
File: FvJX8ErWwCAH_dl[1].jpg (154 KB, 1280x720)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>20694767
You should look in to the Durianrider diet m8.
>>
>>20694767
>Lust provoking image
>Retarded accompanying text
>>
>>20697914
This is what I have. Along with histamine intolerance. It really sucks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.