[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tartare.jpg (353 KB, 2048x1536)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
Time to eat.
>>
>>20695827
oh boy a turtleheading shit poking out of a soft anus
>>
>>20695835
Its a whole onion in the anus and hes allergic to onions.
>>
>>20695835
Why are homosexuals like this
>>
>>20695827
ngl it does look like a prolapsed anus
>>
>>20695827
Reeks of third world
>>
Why are there so many fags on /ck/
>>
intellectual development leds to using fire to cook food
nah i'm not gonna do that
intellectual develoment after cooking meat leads to pickling
ok yeah i'll do that
>>
>>20695964
The most ancient humans were already using fermentation in myriad ways, including pickling, in their diets. If you look at all the shit humans eat, and all of the ways we've made things edible that weren't edible before, you realize that we really just eat anything. Nettle soup is a thing, people saw these plants that stung them and thought "I wonder what that tastes like" and found a way to make it edible. Peppers evolved a poison to make them less palatable to herbivores, and not only do we eat them voraciously, we've bred them to make their poison ever stronger, and the same can be said of the coffee plant and various tea plants, and tobacco. Capsaicin, caffeine, and nicotine are all poisons, nicotine is a natural pesticide. Marijuana, too, and the poppy, all full of chemicals that are supposed to make animals leave them alone, and we just need them to make the chems stronger, and in the case of the poppy, started synthesizing stronger and stronger versions of the chemical to the point that it really will kill you. I lost track of my train of thought, but yeah, people have always been figuring out ways to eat shit, including shit that kinda sorta rotted.
>>
>>20695827
this is the tartare equivalent of brits posting those chippy scran football game foods. absolutely lazy and half assed
>>
>>20695946
eating and fucking are both primal instincts. People who dont believe in a higher purpose to life, live off their primal instincts.
>>
>>20695827
Tartans we about to eat good
>>
>>20695888
we may never know why homosexuals eat things like that, its best to just avoid them
>>
>>20696025
what is your higher purpose for life anon
>>
i make a kind of sauce/emulsion out of the yolk, oil, mustard and worchester sauce. cut it more thinly, mix everything together and eat with a baguette. this looks like a very polish presentation
>>
>>20695827
The heat of the bread cooks the meat
>>
>>20695827
Delicious
But anon, wheres the worcestersauce? And the meat looks a bit purple
>>
>>20695827
Could use some capers
>>
would you pay the chef if he brought you this dish? what did he even do? id make sure to let him know i dont in the least bit appreciate the effort he put in creating the dish or maybe compliment him on cracking the egg, and i would instead give my compliments to supply guy who provided for the raw proteins i just consumed
>>
>>20696057
Ooga booga ooha boblorm ukmhhhjjj
Akbar!
>>
>>20695942
pushing out a stinky pooh
>>
>>20695827
meat is way too fine and overmixed as well
>>
File: Lean-diced-beef-_1.jpg (113 KB, 1000x1000)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>20698614
it almost looks like it's not ground at all and it's actually big soft chunks that have been pressed into shape
>>
>>20698621
tartare is supposed to be cut with a knife, not ground. op's tartare looks like shit thoughever
>>
>>20695827
Did you make a deconstructed burger?
>>
>>20695827
whatever that is it's not tartare
>>
>>20695827
how does the egg get cooked?
>>
File: LeoJordanLaugh.gif (115 KB, 220x164)
115 KB
115 KB GIF
>>20699447
This guy, I tell ya.
>>
>>20695835
needs a breadcrumb crust
>>
>>20695827
grim
>>
>>20695827
That steak does not look good.
>>
>>20695944
... this is as traditional as it gets for Western, Central and Eastern european food. are you kidding me man? tartar is fucking godsend. do you even lift bro?
>>
>>20701425
That’s not a traditional steak tartare though. Everything is supposed to be mixed in and you need seasoning
>>
>>20696002
>Nettle soup is a thing, people saw these plants that stung them and thought "I wonder what that tastes like" and found a way to make it edible.
beyond based
>owie that hurt
>huh, maybe I can eat it
why are we such chads, anons?
>>
>>20695827
I love tartare but that looks like absolute dogshit
>>
>>20699152
THAT'S ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD TO KNOW. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SLICE IT LIKE AN ONION RIGHT?
>>
>>20695827
>raw onions
ick
>>
>>20695827
The heat of the meat cooks the egg

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.