[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

why cant you find these anywhere? why arent they commercially available for non pros? its just a fucking taller bread pan, is big toast the woke bakery cabals curtailing the supply of these to keep people buying the plastic aerican breadlike slop?
>>
>>20696196
hey where I'm from if you're not a government licensed baker making bread you can be killed. be grateful.
>>
>>20696196
Is there a specific height that you need? I see loaf pans that look about that size all the time
>>
>>20696196
>why cant you find these anywhere?
You can find them literally anywhere
>why arent they commercially available for non pros?
They are
>its just a fucking taller bread pan,
It's a Pullman loaf pan
>is big toast the woke bakery cabals curtailing the supply of these to keep people buying the plastic aerican breadlike slop?
No.
You can just ask your question normally instead of pretending to be retarded so someone corrects you. "What is this kind of pan called so I can buy one" would work fine.
>>
>>20696232
find me alink in a store where i can buy one physically no jeff bezos bullshit we dont have that here
>>
>>20696234
>gib link
>but buy physically
>don't have amazon in his cuntry
>which he didn't even name
1/10 I replied
>>
>>20696234
www.meatspin.com
>>
>>20696196
it's called pullman loaf pan they are in amazon.
>>
>>20696234
I love how you assholes leave out this information, it's like you want to be made fun of.

what shithole do you live in?
>>
>>20696196
They're called "Pullman loaf pans" and you can get them everywhere online unless you're retarded which unfortunately puts you in a very tricky situation.
>>
>>20696234
If you're this big of a thirdie just make one out of the tin sheeting you used for your shanty
>>
>>20696196
bread pans are dumb, make no boil bagels instead.
the bagel shape is plain better.
I have one of those pullman pans and I never use it. All it make are no boil bagels and lye dipped soft pretzels.
>>
>>20697533
pullman loaf, heh maybe you're mother can help me out I heard she's an expert at pulling men *smug grin*
>>
tl;dr you can't find them anywhere, have to special order

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.