[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Just bought my first bag, curious what people have to say about them.
>>
>>20696922
VERY good
to get maximum enjoyment you kind of suck on them and eat them slowly and have a carbonated beverage, beer preferably, that cleans your palate. it can get greasy and sad if you give in to the temptation to gorge by shoving handfuls at a time and essentially create a wicked and regretful homemade peanut butter mush in your mouth
>>
>>20696922
Top tier snack
>>
>>20696949
>a wicked and regretful homemade peanut butter mush in your mouth
to clarify i'm not saying that necessarily tastes bad by any means. it's just that it can become hedonistic and ravenous in a way that takes away from the superior restrained pleasure of enjoying chili nuts slowly and patiently
>>
stand aside
>>
>>20696922
Love them. You can get Korean BBQ and Wasabi flavored too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.