[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sawdust.jpg (900 KB, 1500x1500)
900 KB
900 KB JPG
Why did I waste 8 dollars on this sawdust? What is the least offensive high-fiber cereal I can get?
This is hard to choke down.
>>
>>20697098
antinootrients
>>
>>20697101
I thought wheaties and wheat chex were bad, no, this is far worse.
>>
>>20697098
I like shredded wheat. Oatmeal could work maybe. Or just eat some whole grain bread.
>>
Grape nuts
>>
>>20697241
I dont wanna waste more money
>>
>>20697098
Literally goyslop.
>>
>>20697098
All-Bran has a lot of added sugar. If you can't choke it down, you're probably going to have even more trouble with other high fiber cereals.

For cold cereal, I prefer unfrosted shredded wheat. For hot cereal, I like oatmeal and oat bran. You might prefer the hot cereals because quickly swallow them without having to chew a lot like you do with high fiber cold cereal.

>>20697269
>goyslop
hurr durr I posted it again
>>
>>20697291
If it has to be cold cereal, wheatabix is probably the easiest one to eat.
>>
>>20697269
I didn't know.
>>
>>20697098
get oats
>>
>>20697403
I don't like the taste of oats.
>>
>>20697098
I used to eat a cup of this with a tiny cup of fat free yogurt as my only source of food for a day during my anorexic phase
>>
Why is cereal so expensive now
A box of weetabix minis was 4 quid (~6 petrodollars) and I won't buy it at that price. Its literally grains grown in the ground
>>
>>20697098
oatmeal
>>
>>20697098
gotta get the flakes brah. or just get raisin bran but just know the amount of sugar added by the raisins competes with Cinnamon Toast Cruntch
>>
>>20697098
All-bran is used for recipes, mostly, like a decent recipe for bran muffins or date nut bread. My grandmother kept batter cold in fridge, and ladled out 2 cups of muffin batter into the toaster oven when I visited overnight. Fresh bran muffin with southern cane syrup and butter was amazing hot from the oven.

For eating straight up and adding to satiety/full feeling, ie high fiber, but light on the sugar, I'd go with To Good Friends orother choices by Kashi Go. Add fruit w/fiber to make it sweeter, such as a sliced peach and that soluble fiber. I think expensive Cracklin Oat Bran is flippin' delicious as sugary granola and is pretty heavy.

I buy a box of $14 cereal at Costco that is like 50% nuts and dried fruits, but you have to be careful not to break a tooth on a hard little whole almond. I carefully eat it or sprinkle it over greek yogurt.
>>
>>20697098
>least offensive high-fiber
psyllium husk and some yogurt or whatever else you fancy.
>>
>>20697937
consequences of a fake+gay economy of retards printing money infinitely
>>
File: fWAdErm.png (863 KB, 960x960)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
I admire trying to make the protein count look higher by including milk.
>>
I bought grapenuts and there was no grapes or nuts in it. It was basically a box of gravel
>>
>>20697098
Bran Flakes are better (they have a better texture). If you really have a delicate little baby palate than the best you're going to do is something like Fruit 'n Fibre with all the sugar that brings, oats, or something with barely any fibre in them like Cornflakes.
>>
>>20697098
>What is the least offensive high-fiber cereal I can get?
oatmeal is the best
generic shredded wheat is second best.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.