[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fe5I10HXwAMyQBk.jpg (73 KB, 634x1076)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
It's never bothered me, no more than any other goyslop does. Are people overreacting?
>>
>>20697157
The reason is
>>
>>20697157
It's for Tex-Mex in general, mostly because it is carb heavy and makes big shits (that also tend to burn on the way out because capsaisin). Plus those big burritos that Chipotle and crew make are usually good for making large shits that clogs the toilet - aka "destroying" a toilet.

Well, I guess there are actually two ways to "destroy" a toilet: 1. clogging it. 2. spewing diarrhea all over it. Both of which, tex-mex cuisine is excellent at. The former from all the carbs, the latter from poor quality food disagreeing with the sensitive tummies of white people.
>>
>>20697178
>sensitive tummies of white people
Please don't summon the spergs
Good explanation though. Fast food tears me up regardless of what it is so I never noticed a difference.
>>
>>20697157
i ate tex-mex food growing up and I don't really understand the taco bell meme. I assume some peoples gut-biomes aren't used to the beans and that's why they experience it. not sure exactly what taco bell is comprised of but mexican food in general uses a lot of oil or lard that you may not be used to consuming.
>>
>>20697157
For those who dont get the picture
Someone was smoking meth in a taco bell restroom and burnt it down
>>
>>20697527
Fucking how
>>
>>20697157
I remember reading it's because they put an oat filler into the ground beef. People that eat a lot of fast food get basically no fiber, so when they add taco bell into the mix they shit their pants.
>>
>>20697215
Basically my situation as well, I'm white as fuck but grew up in SoCal eating tons of Mexican food and am pretty much immune to it. What I can't handle is SE Asian stuff, they use a particular kind of pepper or something that destroys me both coming in and going out.
>>
>>20697157
Ate there, once or twice a week for 5 years and at least once a week, for the next 15. Never had a problem, even when they were poisoning their customers with tainted lettuce, around '07/'08, BUT I had an absolutely cast-iron stomach. I knew several people who had nasty side-effects.
>>
>>20698453
Fast food lettuce is nasty shit. Its always brown and wilted.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.