[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why didn't you tell me about this ingredient sooner? It obsoletes other peppers immediately
>>
>>20697319
>obsoletes other peppers immediately
>isn't a pepper
>>
>>20697319
What exactly is that ingredient?
Let me guess: 1 post by this ID
>>
>>20697329
Sichuan peppercorn
>>
>>20697335
>Sichuan peppercorn
Okay, now explain how it obsoletes other peppers immediately.
I honestly wouldn't give a shit about this ingredient if OP hadn't mentioned it, and I'm not going to buy it without something resembling a reason.
>>
>>20697319
Every other pepper becomes obsolete when you use Sichuan peppercorn because, because, just fucking BECAUSE. Anyone that disagrees with me is a racist.
>>
>>20697319
>NOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT THINGS DOESN'T HAVE DIFFERENT USES
>I will ONLY use my favorite no matter what
>NO VARIETY JUST THE SAME SAME SAME
>>
>>20697381
Grow up, you thick cunt.
>>
>>20697346
Because it has better flavor than them. More interesting flavor, better aroma, and a more interesting spice effect which numbs your tongue. It fills your house with a sweet, smoky, spicy aroma. You'd think you never tasted a spice in your life the first time you tasted this one.
>>20697354
Basically
>>20697381
Yep
>>
>>20697319
Little known fact: "obsoletes" isn't a real word. It's a teem used by dullards who don't have a decent grasp of the English language.
>>
>>20697409
The dry roasted szechuan corns smell like heaven but let's be honest it's apples and oranges, you can't use it as a substitute for black pepper or white pepper, and the reverse is also true
>>
>>20697319
It doesn't taste anything like pepper though.
>>
>>20697423
Here you go, Shabazz.
>>
>>20697484
Yes, yes I know. They put loads of words in their next release of dictionary, because they've given up and their hand is forced. Because there's a lot of retards. You'd understand that if you weren't a retard yourself. It should be natural to you that certain words aren't actually right. If you could grasp the nature of the language. I expect you use "unironically". Which is the most lowbrow of all the recent vernacular. Stay dim witted. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>20697494
This but unironically.
>>
>>20697324
You're not a pepper.
>>
>>20697319
>Ruins every dish they're in
They're like an invasive species ruining my otherwise beautiful and tasty dinner
>>
>>20697319
absolutely soaked in rodent piss
>>
>>20697494
What year did the dictionary officially close? What do you think is the most recent legitimate English word?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.