[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is Canes sauce overrated?
>>
no
name a reliably better fast food chain sauce
hard mode: not some esoteric regional chain that's right next door to you in fuckin north dakota
>>
>>20697819
zax sauce
>>
Yes. It's just fry sauce with a retarded amount of black pepper.
>>
Isn't it just literally ketchup, mayo, paprika and black pepper?
>>
>>20697815
SHEEEEEEEEIT
but really though I love canes
>>
>>20697826
I bet you couldn't even tell the difference between it and Cane's sauce in a blind taste test.
>>
>>20697815
Their tenders are 50% smaller than a decade ago. I hate America.
>>
>>20697819
Bbc sauce it can be found all over. It is a rich source of high quality natural protein that is easily digestible.
>>
>>20697819
Carls jr/Hardee's santa fe sauce. Cane's is terribly bland and their chicken is never crispy
>>
>>20697815
I ate there recently just to see what the hype was about. The sauce was pretty good and they make the food fresh to order. Doordash drivers hate them because they have to wait ~7 minutes before they can pick up the food for the customer.
>>
Nope, it's pretty good. Nice to have for every other bite. Not really a fan of dipping every bite then it's maybe a bit much.
>>
>>20697815
not as overrated as cuk fil a
Did you Know that the owner/operater of my closest chik fil a is a Black guy? disgusting
>>
>>20698315
The people who own Canes are laughing at you seething, as you sit in the drive-thru and hope that maybe you won't get fucked over this time. Then... SURPRISE, they're even smaller! But you'll come back, because you're a good little piggie.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.