[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>the government is trying to get me to eat cat food again
>>
>>20697973
>FSA/HSA eligible
>>
File: ITU173.jpg (50 KB, 500x500)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
You can't tell me there isn't some psyops in play here
>>
>>20697980
That just looks like they want you to fuck the cat
>>
>>20697987
I don't need further encouragement there
>>
if good for kot why not good for me
>>
>>20697973
>>20697980
Feeding your cat this garbage should be animal abuse. That shit's gonna give 'em cancer. Cats need meat. Raw meat.
>>
>>20698114

All cat or dog food could without problems be eaten by humans, and why not? It's not like BAD meat is used there, just the parts that spoiled consumer shits deem not worthy.
What an animal likes is just usually not the palate of humans, but tolerable. Pretty sure most dog or cat owners sooner or later out of couriosity taste the food themselves, if just to see what they are serving their little buddy there the whole time.
It's.. okayish, nothing special but fine.

>>20698139
Those are TREATS, you are not supposed to feed your cat off those. Just here and there one small nibble of sth they really like.
>>
>>20698139
>Cats need meat. Raw meat
My cat is a fat hussy who turns her nose up at raw salmon but she adores the cheapest junk treats imaginable and harasses me for them constantly like a drug addict

That bitch also refuses to eat anything but Rachel Ray's expensive ass cat food, probably because it's made with actual human suffering

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.