[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000002008.jpg (103 KB, 1160x1160)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Hey, 4channers /fit/ citizen here. I am trying to find lazy recipes that don't take time to meal prep. I don't like the usual shit with protein powder like oatmeal or pancakes. For now, I meal prep egg salad with cottage cheese but I dislike peeling the eggs it takes too much time.
Any better ideas?
>>
chicken breasts
>>
>>20698570
you can buy preboiled eggs at 7-11
>>
>>20698570
Just make scrambled eggs by the dozen.
>>
>>20698572
I already eat that every day for dinner
>>20698573
>7-11
uhhhh america???
>>
>>20698575
This. Make beans in bulk and buy frozen sausages or bacon with the eggs and have a brit breakfast. Eat greek yogurt.

>peeling eggs takes too much time
look up fast methods. Use a spoon, maybe a bowl of water.
>>
>>20698572
>>20698579
Chicken breast is shitty ass overpriced protein. Eggs are way more nutritious and cheaper. Beef is king. Don't waste your life eating chicken breast
>>
>>20698570
Does it have to be a breakfasty food? Chili can be high protein (ground turkey and beans) and you can prep a lot of it at once. Otherwise another option besides scrambled eggs is a fritata, or just go the easy route and do nonfat Greek yogurt with enough fruit jam to make it palatable (if you want to turn it into a smoothie just mix in water until it’s drinkable).
>>
Go back, kys, cope, dilate, seethe.
>>
>>20698632
Any recommended beef? Im a newfag for cooking so im very braindead when it comes to it. Beef is literally slap it onto the pan seasoned and cook until its dark right?
>>
>>20698744
grim
>>
>>20698570
>high protein recipes
BBQ lamb or prime beef or rabbit.
>>
>>20698744
Try corned beef hash and top OT with an egg. Get over it
>>
>>20698570
What the fuck do you expect here? You dont want to drink protein shakes but peeling an egg is too much effort? Go buy premade meals fucking retard your magic recipe doesn't exist.
>>
Steak and eggs. You can make the steaks ahead of time, the day before and just heat it up in yhe pan in the morning. With yogurt and fruit. Have some toast or something to give you some carb energy.
>>
>>20698570
Nothing beats eggs over toast in a toaster oven.

Crack an egg over each slice of bread. Put the whole thing in normal toast setting in the toaster oven. And after a few minutes toasting, you have toast an perfectly cooked fried egg with your desired yolk runniness depending on how long you leave it toasting.

Like 1 minute prep,5 minutes total, and absolutely delicious. Runny Eggs are one of the few foods that taste good even without salt

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.