[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>delicious
>two minutes, done
>pricier than a bag of rice, but gives you perfect portion control
>a different flavor each day
>no maintenance or cleaning involved
>can take to work easily without bringing gay pots to contain them
>no washing needed
>no cleaning of a rice cooker
>go with any meal

>likely jizzing a trillion microplastics right into your system after cooking

Yeah, these can't be healthy can they? Probably best to veer away from them despite how easy they are to use?
>>
>>20698896
the large majority of the microplastics in your system do not originate from food and are essentially unavoidable to the average person. eat your rice from the plastic if you want, but it is unnecessarily wasteful
>>
File: 1719397504245282.png (21 KB, 957x544)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>20698896
they're probably not healthy due to the sodium, like most convenience foods.
>>
>just some random dude named Ben
>not your uncle
No thanks.
>>
Buying rice by the 50 or 100 pound bag is so satisfying. It’s so cheap it’s unreal if you calculate what a serving costs you it’s literally pennies. Get a rice cooker and you’re set
>>
>>20698896
"pricier" is putting it very lightly. get rice in bulk
>>
>>20698903
sodium is a meme. Asian countries that consume 3-5x the amount of sodium as average Americans have among the longest lifespans in the world.

Fuck this sodium is evil bullshit, retards don't do any studies that account for obesity.
>>
>>20698896
I ate an entire big bowl of rice for lunch probably like 2.5 or 3 cups once it was all cooked and man I felt like shit and got hungry not long after.

Ive been eating more meat regularly the past week or two and going into full carbs felt like shit and whats worse is its probably more calories with the rice too
>>
>>20698920
you have to add something like beans to your rice, retard. beans+rice=a complete protein
>>
>>20698896
Literally a Psyop created to prevent public housing towers from going up in flames.
>>
>>20698896

Bring back Uncle Ben, massa not happy
>>
>>20698896
i don't think I would eat them. I don't trust microwaving anything in thin plastic. I don't even like heating TV dinners up in toaster oven and I will remove the plastic film.
>>
>>20698932
I had this thought the other day. I think it's smart, I imagined owning a motel and I would likely put a ban on using hot plates because people are retarded.
>>
>>20698896
Stop being lazy. Thank you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.