[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

slow cooked bbq made by an overweight middle aged black guy
>>
>>20699460
just say food prepared by an american
>>
>>20699466
Basado
>>
>>20699460
You're trying to garner rage from the low IQ racists. Good luck. Bon fucking voyage, dickface
>>
>>20699466
>just say food prepared by an american

in the South, it is utterly NOT racist whatsoever to say the term "Black BBQ" but is a term of respect and known expertise. Anyone from northern VA and onward wouldn't understand the traditon of how expert whole families are and their offstpring are with the passed on taught tradition of knowing how to grill mass quantities over smoke and not f-ing it up, and accepting nothing less than that. Not everyone can be a skilled cook with smoke and every leading and award winning joint will explain their "cook" has been with them for literal decades. It's not formal training, but downright learned from the guy before them and their pricelss experience.
>>
>>20699481
In the South you fuck your siblings freely. Opinion discarded, you fucking hick.
>>
rare to see a black people appreciation thread outside of /gif/, well done anon
>>
Black people BBQ is always way too sweet. If you like it you’re a pleb
>>
>black person does literally anything
>r*dditors jizz themselves
why?
>>
>>20699514
Because they season their food
>>
>>20699514
Hecking soul food is so good and not the same as southern food. Haha black women are so wise and full of wisdom. Trust black women bcause 99% of them vote for demoshit politicians. Not because they want more gibs though haha. Just because they’re wisdom.

A black woman also did the calculations to send the people to the moon. They are heckling smaaaart according to Disney
>>
>>20699514
>he doesn't like BBQ.
>>
>>20699460
They wash racks of ribs with Mr. Clean. Chicken with dawn and beef with. Fabulosa, get Q from a white man.
>>
File: pitboys.jpg (341 KB, 1200x800)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>20699460
BBQ should be something to bring all people together. Even the BBQ Pit Boys are racially integrated now.
>>
Black people bbq is always dry as fuck
>>
for me, it's enchiladas from a soft-spoken Mexican guy who's trying really hard to speak English but can't quite pull it off.
>>
>>20699497
Jewish memes. Incest is only a huge thing with brown people.
>>
>>20699627
Is that a bear gay man meeting?
>>
File: Human Spareribs.png (1.05 MB, 1241x620)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>20699460
COMING SOON to an URBAN AREA NEAR YOU!!
>>
>>20699573
Rodney Scott in SC was the best bbq I've ever had

Never really a big fan of vinegar based bbq but damn did my visit there change all that
>>
>>20699573
>>20699888
Seconding this, I went to the one in Birmingham and it's fantastic. Nigga knows how to cook a pig.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.