[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721845342267.jpg (71 KB, 735x841)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Long story short I need to up my weight by 20lbs before the end of next week for a physical exam (I'm underweight). How do I achieve this? Just fill up on fast food? Need something that is super cheap though.
>>
File: 1721852645733.jpg (69 KB, 736x1031)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>20700102
Actually it's not for a physical exam but it's because my doctor would unironically chide me if I haven't made any progress

Enjoy another cirno
>>
>>20700102
ice cream
>>
>>20700109
I can't because my sinuses will act up

Next please
>>
why is cirno such a fucking stupid retard idiot
>>
It doesn't matter what you eat just eat nonstop
ABC
Always
Be
Cramming something down your throat
>>
i got fat eating whole sacks of potato chips in front of the tv.
>>
>>20700134
>>20700129
I don't feel like it desu.
>>
>>20700102
>Actually it's not for a physical exam but it's because my doctor would unironically chide me if I haven't made any progress
For fuck sakes, don't try to put on 20 lb in one week. Just take the chiding from your doctor and eat a few hundred extra calories a day until you're at your desired weight.
>>
>>20700102
Calorie-dense foods like Peanut Butter might work.
>>
>>20700102
just drink a lot of soda
>>
>>20700102
OP if you're really desperate, eat a shit ton before bed. BEWARE. This will slow the ever loving fuck down out of your metabolism.
>>
Almonds, hazelnuts, beef patties...
But keep in mind that gaining or losing weight too fast is bad for your body.
The secret to a correct diet is to eat a little bit of everything.
When you go shopping look what's on sale or go to bulk stores and stock up.
Leeks and onions are cheap and work with almost anything.
>>
>>20700257
This guy is also right, if you managed to make a doctor mald (unless he's a psychiatrist, in that case give the subhuman a bullet) you probably fagged up for quite a while.
If you don't eat because you have no money just get some chicken to make your brain go back to normal by actually feeding it and then study a plan about purchasing good food for cheap, shouldn't be hard no matter where you live and if you live in kikerica it should be even easier, avoid goyslop like instant mac n cheese or fast food like the plague.
>>
File deleted.
>>20700312
>beef patties

He said gain weight, not lose weight and stay nutritionally fulfilled.

Eat bread, rice and pasta. All that unhealthy stuff and stop the moment you can and never eat that poisonous shit again.
>>
Good old rice and beans/lentils with some ground meat and spices is a recipe almost impossible to fuck up and it's the go to food for hobos since it's cheap, healthy and nutritious.
Don't need to cook the rice fancy, just boil some basmati rice and drain it like pasta.

>>20700326
Weight will come eventually, he tricked himself into thinking that's his objective but it's not, if his doctor is not a cunt he will understand, also he seems young so it's normal he's scared to make him mad.
>>
>>20700106
>>20700102
>>20700326
FUCK ANIME!!!!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TEPGN1zcgg
Get a can of cooked beans and follow this recipe, spices are optional and customizable to your tastes, throw some ground pork or beef for the proteins and vitamin B and you'll have a meal fit for a king.
>>
>>20700348
Forgot, you don't need a blender, just chop it up as fine or large as you want.
>>
Go easy on the coconut milk, don't eat it too often or if you want/can't find it just skip it entirely.
>>
>>20700339
Not your website, also not even anime. Cry about it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.