[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721868287696.jpg (472 KB, 1080x2097)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
I'm not a picky eater at all, and kinda am attracted to typical "problem" foods, for example vinegar, mustard, hot sauce, onions, etc.
But horseradish, something about is just absolutely foul for me. Makes food almost inedible.

Apparently it's the same crap in Wasabi, which I find even less tolerable. That shit makes food taste like hand sanitizer
>>
>>20700779
Cool blog.
>>
>>20700779
Yeah but that is fake wasabi anyway.
>>
>>20700801
No one cares, weeb.
>>
>"problem foods"
kys faggot
>>
I think it’s great because it can be intensely spicy tasting but then that goes away in a few seconds. Kind of wish regular spicy food worked like that
>>
>Kraft horseradish sauce
>Ingredients
>Soybean Oil, Water, Vinegar, Sugar, Eggs, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less than 2% of Salt, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Horseradish (Dried), Natural Flavor (Contains Mustard), Spice, Guar Gum, Paprika, Garlic (Dried), Onions (Dried), Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Oleoresin Paprika (Color), Soybean Oil, Water, Vinegar, Sugar, Eggs, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less than 2% of Salt, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Horseradish (Dried), Natural Flavor (Contains Mustard), Spice, Guar Gum, Paprika, Garlic (Dried), Onions (Dried), Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Oleoresin Paprika (Color).

Jesus christ just buy a horseradish root or a jar of prepared horseradish and make your own sauce with some mayo, sour cream or whatever. Or if you don't like it then just don't eat it. I wouldn't buy the Kraft garbage but i love horseradish with a lot of food.
>>
>>20700779
>typical "problem" foods, for example vinegar, mustard, hot sauce, onions, etc.
Who the fuck thinks any of those are "problem foods"?
>Apparently it's the same crap in Wasabi
How would horseradish be in wasabi? If it's wasabi, it's wasabi in it.
>>
>>20701322
>horseradish sauce
>8 fucking ingredients before you even get to the horseradish
>like 30 fucking ingredients in total
People unironically eat this shit
>>
>>20700779
You buy grated horseradish though, and mix it with "cream" yourself, along with fresh parsley. A bit of sour cream really tones down the bite and adds flavor. Keep trying. Also, it's a garnish to delicious prime rib, a little dot of it on your bites. Sometimes I do au jus and horseradish on the side and enjoy the heck out of a roast beef, but it's a mood. Pictured is a mayo greasy thing and not fresh tasting.
>>
>>20701591
>Who the fuck thinks any of those are "problem foods"?
>20701312
>"problem foods"
>kys faggot

The foods I listed are commonly fussed about by picky eaters or removed by people for whatever reason. I forget the median IQ of 4chan boards can vary wildly.

>How would horseradish be in wasabi? If it's wasabi, it's wasabi in it.
Horseradish would be the ingredient within Wasabi. Retard
>>
>>20701682
>Horseradish would be the ingredient within Wasabi.
you fucking idiot
>>
>>20701682
>Horseradish would be the ingredient within Wasabi
>talks about IQ
>>
>>20700779
>liking hot sauce and not horseradish
brown borwn thirdie brown
>>
>>20700779
>But horseradish, something about is just absolutely foul for me. Makes food almost inedible.

post hand
>>
>>20701591
>Who the fuck thinks any of those are "problem foods"?
Half of the threads on /ck/ are complaints about those exact foods (the other half are fast food worship threads). I've definitely seen threads shitting on mustard, hot sauce, and onions. I haven't seen one on vinegar, but I'm not here often enough to confirm/deny.

>>20701591
>How would horseradish be in wasabi?
Wasabi is an expensive and low supply root, so most "wasabi" in the west is just horseradish with green food coloring or some wasabi laced in it to make it "technically wasabi". This scam works because horseradish is in the same family as wasabi and has a similar burn/taste to it, though supposedly wasabi by itself is milder. But to know for sure you'd literally have to travel to Japan to try it there at the farm where they grow it because no one sells the unadulterated product in the West.
>>
>>20700805
You cared enough to reply, you gay faggot ^_^

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.