[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5328.jpg (200 KB, 1200x630)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
Also Levantine Cuisine thread
>>
>>20701018
I prefer ancient Greek cuisine. Garum, asafetida, flatbreads, and various olives and fruits.
>>
>>20701018
motherfucking pideposter is back
>>
File: IMG_5329.jpg (337 KB, 2432x1516)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>20701039
>>
>>20701018
It's kind of bland and all the same. It's not half bad tho. Grilled peppers, yogurt, meat on a stick, a tiny cheseburger dipped in some weird tomato sauce, pide, watery lentil soup, whatever that burrito thing is called, runny tomatoes and eggs, pitted olives, fried tomato, fake spice raw beef, tortilas made by some old hag, EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE.
>>
>>20701164
I can live with that
>>
>>20701018
Acili Ezme is a great dip
>>
>>20701251
dolma, durum, lacmacun. what the fuck ever, trade your sister for a 125cc motorbike?
>>
>>20701018
It's pretty good, just keep your buttcheeks clenched like your life depends on it.
>>
>>20701298
ich bin amerikaner. habe keine uemlauten, und das hoert gut zu.

Wuedest du mich verheiraten da ich aus diesen poloch land gehwonnen kann? ich hasse mein leben und die politik. I could pay about 3k. Just lemme into the EU.

Turkreich ist billig nicht mehr, obwol ich haette gerne ein turk frau. die sind so schoen wenn die die klappen halten. die auch wie mir, denken zu viel an politik.

Howd I do? About B1? B2? Could I hold a job?
>>
>turkish food thread
>infested with pasty g*rman whitoids

just fuck off with your retarded shit, you don’t even talk about food
>>
>>20701018
No, which is why they're mostly cooking asiatic and balkan foods nowadays lmao
>>
>>20701360
>>20701370
I just want a calm muslim wife, maybe a levantine arab or an iranian. I don't really give a shit about moving to germany. I'm too old for going to school over seas. I want to leave for various reasons. Appreciate the replies tho
>>
>>20701018
It's knock off Greek cuisine. Literally. Also every single Turkish restaurant I've ever been to was fake as fuck with zero quality control. They're only rated slightly higher than shitty Chinese restaurants. Seriously just don't. Even shitty Greek food is miles ahead of Turkish food.
Turks will seethe at this because they know it's true. Stop fucking having the lowest quality food, every single fucking time I went to a Turkish restaurant I was disappointed.
>>
>>20701093
dont try and deny it, either its you or he paid you to make this thread
>>
Good lahmacun and those big diamond shaped cheese pita things are God tier.
>>
Turkey is not the Levant but no: Turkish food is not good. It's poopshits. So is
Greek food.
>>20701026
>Garum
Roman, no? Hence the very Latin name.
>>20701164
This. It's accurate to say it's not half bad because it's all bad. What's not bland is sour. What's not sour is dessert. What's dessert is too fucking sweet with supremely unpleasant texture.
>>20701416
I've dated a Turkroachina. Maybe it's because the bitch was fairly westernised but it wasn't much different from dating anyone else. Only ever wanted to go out to eat Turkish food which was a major reason we split.
>>20701613
>Even shitty Greek food is miles ahead of Turkish food.
Literally the same thing, same smelly brown people with the same unearned sense of superiority despite doing literally nothing of note in the last 200 years except owe people money.
>>
>>20701711
>has a bone to pick with the Eastern Mediterranean
>>
>>20701711
can't really put my finger on why but big autist vibes from this post
>>
>>20701711
Greeks called it Garos or something, but they were using it before the Romans.
>>
>>20701164
>a tiny cheseburger dipped in some weird tomato sauce
???
>>
>>20701882
can't really put my finger on it (because it would likely stick and smell bad after) but big smelly brown "people" vibes from this post
did you know that turkish doesn't even have a word for deodorant? srsly. look it up
>>20701878
no, just greeks, turks and cypriots
>>20701883
neat.
>>
>>20701991
>no, just greeks, turks, and cypriots
Members of the Eastern Mediterranean. Still a bone to pick
>>
>>20701883
Greece had a bunch of colonies in Southern Italy, that's where the Romans picked it up eventually.
>>
>>20702065
The Romans based their culture on the Greeks, and the Greeks based their culture on the Phoenicians.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (12 KB, 183x275)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>20701614
I paid no one! Pide is so wonderful that other people also like it!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.