[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is this a worm?
>>
>>20701359
Looks like a hairworm, very dangerous. If you ingest just one it will make their way to your central nervous system and start to control you, and after a while it will start laying eggs in your brain and you start craving warer on hot days and start to shiver in cold weather and then one day you will die. Very spooky best to burn down your kitchen and drink a vat of salty water just to be sure.
>>
>>20701408
>and you start craving warer on hot days and start to shiver in cold weather and then one day you will die
Man these worms I've apparently had all my life are sure taking their time with the other symptoms.
>>
Is it true there are worms that will get into your body and improve your biological capabilities? Like the massage your muscles to make it stronger or make your brain fluids flow around better by cleaning out your synapses?
>>
>>20701410
The changes are subtle at first, you get wrinkles, your hair turn gray your bones hurt and then BAM!
>>
>>20701422
That's true best way to get them is if you go to a fishing supplier and and eat a fistful of dew worms, the bigger they are the better.
>>
>>20701410
You need to start carrying garlic in your front left pocket, daily.
>>
>>20701359
What did it come from?
>>
>>20701646
I saw it in the fish as I was pulling it to pieces with a fork. I pulled it out because it looked like it didn't belong, like it wasn't good to eat. this reminds me when I was eating a piece of thin steak and there was a weird string of vein or something, makes me lose my appetite, I did eat the steak still because it taste good

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.