[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (117 KB, 512x360)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
everytime I go to the convenience store I wonder if there's a good drink hidden in there but everytime I try something that isn't pepsi and water, it turns out to be trash.

Is there a way to find the good drinks hidden in this haystack? There's a hundred drinks there, I can't try them all.
>>
>>20701398
jarritos
arizona tea
those aloe drink things idr the brand
henry weinhard's root beer

those are my choices from a random gas station but i really like a bunch of random asian canned coffees
>>
Give some examples of what you tried?
>>
>>20701417
I tried something called BodyAmour: Strawberry & Banana. I tried gatorades and I tried peach pepsi. Peach Pepsi was just pepsi, but sweeter. If I wanted sweeter pepsi I could just drink Coca-Cola.

I think I've had all the staple drinks. Pepsi, Coke, Cream Soda, Root Beer. I have never tried dr pepper though. or orange drink. Sprite is okay, I guess. Ginger ale too.
>>
>>20701423
>sweeter pepsi
>Coca-Cola
>never had orange soda or Dr. Pepper
>all the staple drinks

when did you escape the testing facility
>>
>>20701423

>I tried something called BodyAmour: Strawberry & Banana
>I have never tried dr pepper

lol, not sure if this is b8 or what. I'm not sure what to make of this.

Just in case, try these....

Powerades (blue, red, purple) (the colder the better and not sure if they sell those at gas stations).

Dr. Pepper, Orange Fanta, Sunkist.

Orange Jarritos.

I remember I used to drink this shit in Korea called Peachwater and Grapewater and I was fucking addicted to that crap. It was like water with a peach flavor. My god that shit was good. I was wondering how I was going to live without it.

Never found it again.
>>
File: 20240725_020946.jpg (2.88 MB, 4160x3120)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB JPG
>>20701430
The body Armour thing is real. I never lie on the internet
>>
>>20701441
Well, if you want anything strawberry banana, try Jumex (also not sure if they have this in gas stations)
>>
>>20701398
Topo Chico makes sodas now, the Sabores. If you can get the Tangerine one that's pretty good.
>>
>>20701423
>coke is sweeter than pepsi
What did he mean by this?
>>
>I can only drink Pepsi
My God you are a fucking pleb
>>
>>20701398
>I can't try them all
I have made it my mission to try literally every single energy drink that I ever see in a store. It's been over a decade since I made this pledge and so far my heart and kidneys have been able to keep up. Maybe you just lack willpower (autism)?
>>
>>20701430
they have this near me, god bless gookistanians
>>
>>20701768
Every now and then I run into something that looks similar and I tell myself "don't go it". I quit it once, the last thing I need to get hooked on it again.
>>
>>20701441
post cat(s)
>>
>>20701398
They sell Jarritos where I am, I like the straight lime flavor they got that no one else has. Hits the spot every once in a while.
>>
>>20701398
why is 4chan full of people completely unable to try and discover new things on their own
always asking for permission to like something or needing to constantly be told what the latest thing is
>>
>>20702023
>asking for advice = asking for permission
>>
>>20701398
7-11 is adding Japanese stuff to their stores so maybe they'll have some interesting drinks.
Milkis is pretty good, you can get it at most Asian grocery stores.
>>
>>20701407
love asian canned coffees
>>20701398
snapple has a black tea and raspberry? flavor that's pretty good. I think it's called "earth"
back when sobe came in glass bottles they had a strawberry daqiuiri flavor that was really good
purple mountain dew
>>
>>20701442
fuck yes the guava one also hit
>>
>>20702324
I like the Mango one
>>
>>20701398
Nestle Strawberry milk
Nestle chocolate milk
Apple juice
Orange juice
Low sugar Teas

Anything except that blue, neon green, black bubble cancer shit that isn't real food.
>>
>>20701398
Pepsi is trash. Drink Coke
>>
I got a dozen of these cheap and they're surprisingly good. One bottle seems to have more electrolytes than a whole bottle of Gatorade.
>>
>>20703097
>15.2 fl oz / 450 mL
What a fucking scam. Can't even do the full 500mL or hit a round 16/20 oz number. Gotta shrinkflate the drink.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.