[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: stolen sausage.jpg (790 KB, 991x2023)
790 KB
790 KB JPG
>open can of vienna sausages
>a sausage is missing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1719019557425114.gif (950 KB, 224x336)
950 KB
950 KB GIF
>>20702259
>using canned sausage
>>
>>20702259
You just know the Mexican factory worker used that to release some pent up stress.
>>
>>20702265
>shelf stable foods are LE BAD

does your contrarianism know no bounds?
>>
File: 1718618384052819.gif (183 KB, 220x203)
183 KB
183 KB GIF
>>20702280
Unless you live in bumfuck nowhere and make grocery trips once a month (you don't), shelf stability is a benefit to retailers, not yourself. I bet you buy presliced bread as well, you fucking troglodyte.
>>
>>20702314
>eating bread
>ever

Ok fatty.
>>
>>20702259
>a sausage is missing
the west has fallen billions must die
>>
>>20702259
Do americans really
>>
File: file.png (1.08 MB, 980x948)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>a sausage is missing
it's right there ya fuckin lug gahahahah
>>
>>20702259
those do not look appetizing in the least
>>
File: b8d.png (118 KB, 680x509)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>20702259
let me fix that for you
>>
>>20702259
are you sure there should be another one?
try weighting the sausages and compare it with the weight written on the can.
>>
>>20702259
Have you ever thought about doing anything lewd with that? If you already finished off that can, I imagine you could just remove the middle sausage from a new can.
You don't even have to eat the middle sausage, just put it back in when you finish your business inside of the can.
>>
>>20702314
>presliced bread
One of the most retarded things I've read. This is another word that's been added to some dictionaries because they feel sorry for the spastics that would use it. You either have a loaf of bread or you have a loaf of sliced bread.
>>
>>20702259
we call that a six shooter here in nebraska, hoss
>>
>>20702396
But there are seven of them
>>
>>20702259
Yep those look like the hands of a Vienna sausage eater.
>>
>>20702401
the sosages look like a revolver cylinder absent the central piece rarrrgHGHH it doesnt make a difference
>>
>>20702280
nta but theyre poor quality meat. you can get better tinned sausages (well, maybe not in amerishartland)
>>
>>20702259
did they leave out the chicken aspic too? i'd fucking riot
>>
>>20702259
Take it to the store and demand your dollar back. Be sure to place it in an evidence bag
>>
I was 27 when I tried those canned Vienna sausages the first time and I almost puked. The texture was so disgusting and they tasted almost like nothing except preservatives. It was in a lunch pack I got for free, imagine paying for that garbage.
>>
>>20702565
To me it’s almost like meat pate tubes, just mash it with some seasoning and spread on bread or crackers
>>
>>20702565
These need to be eaten cold, I tried heating some up in a pan once and was absolutely vile.. their consistency became super fluffy
>>
I’ve got a sausage for you right here, pal
>>
>>20702259
>>20702393
Here are my recommendations for Vienna Sausages.
Open the can and remove the lid entirely.
Grab a small bag and dump them all in. Don't strain them, you want to keep the juices. At this point you can rinse the can out if you please.
Microwave the sausages for 10 seconds, not in the can.
Then, with the sausages in the bag, place the bag back in the can, being sure that the sharp edges of the can are covered by the bag. If you can still feel the sharp edges through the bag, stuff toilet paper or paper towels in between the bag and the can.
Realign the sausages how you think you will get the most pleasure out of them.
You are now ready to do as you please.

Another note is if you don't have sandwich bags you can use a grocery bag, assuming you bought the can at a grocery store, or you can use a fresh dog poop bag from your local park. You can also get the toilet paper and paper towels from the grocery store or park.
>>
>>20702405
Every country has its own shitty canned meat products. Your obsession with americans isn't a magic seasoning that makes yours any better
>>
>>20702259
>>20702381
Just imagine opening that downwind in front of yourself? Even your cats would run away from the stench, maybe use that as shark chum.
>>
>>20702259
Ive seen the cans in the store but never bought them or seen an open can. Looks disgusting.
>>
>>20702592
You must be lucky or something but a girlfriend and I bought a salmon tube from a so called reputable place, tried it out at the same time time then looked at each other and both spit it out into the kitchen garbage. Anything from a tube like that is not to be trusted. Even worse it was from europe, those fucking scum. It's like they want to poison us Americans.
>>
File: jFks9wUrhnya.gif (1.4 MB, 520x302)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>20702259
>>
>>20702314
>shelf stability is a benefit to retailers, not yourself
Bullshit. Shelf stability is a boon to consumers as well, not just for emergencies like hurricanes and power outages, but for being able to have all sorts of options on hand for making things on your schedule, not the produces' rot schedule. On top of that, it supports camping activities and other outdoorsy activities where cooling may be at a premium or non-existent.
>>
>>20703070
>shark chum
I personally wouldn't, but I've seen people use these to feed moray eels & fish in the ocean. Eel bites are pretty fucking nasty too. Sharks tend to like big fish though, not sure if they'd care about little old sausages unless they themselves were baby sharks.
>>
>>20703072
The plain ones are horrendously disgusting. The ones in bbq sauce are sort of tolerable.
>>
>>20702394
theres always a faggot like you who argues the meaning of words taking things overly literal purposely just to sound like he wins some non existent internet argument. you know exactly what the poster meant but completely gloss over the point.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.