[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 29658_main.jpg (219 KB, 1700x1700)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
What the hell do i do with a whole goats neck?

Should i cook on low heat for hours?

Same size as the picture.
>>
>>20702348
Stuff it up your ass.
>>
>>20702354
dont ever say something mean like that again
>>
>>20702348
>Should i cook on low heat for hours?
Yes.
>>
>>20702348
>Should i cook on low heat for hours?
No.
>>
>>20702427
>>
>>20702348
Apologise for the holocaust you ignorant white piece of SHIT
>>
>>20702348
Try cooking as for a piece of mutton of the same cut and size.
>>
Is there a hole? If so, you could warm it up in the microwave and stick your wiener in it.
>>
>>20702348
i'd imagine the neck is a working muscle and quite tough, slow and steady is what i would go for
>>
>>20702348
>What the hell
Exactly where you're going to go by worshipping lucifer! You're going right to hell with the goat heads! Repent!
>>
>>20702348
>whole goats neck
Can you fuck it?
>>
>>20702348
>What the hell do i do with this niche cut of niche meat I went out of my way to seek out and paid money for?
Attention seek on /ck/ over it I guess?
>>
>>20702348
I eat goat pretty often. The meat is alright but they are more valuable for their milk and cheese. It’s best stewed for a long time. Try a biarria and use in tacos or quesadillas. Another option is goat vindaloo if you want something Asian.
t. goat herder
>>
>>20702348
Coat it in coarse sea salt, pepper and lard (alternatively unsalted butter) and roast it at a lowish temp for a couple hours. Keep basting it in its juices and serve with pan fries and some roasted red pepper.
>>
>>
Make a curry with it. Yes to low and slow.
>>
>>20702492
No niggers allowed.
>>
>>20702348
>What the hell do i do with a whole goats neck?
Cook it
>>
>>20702348
take the sandnigger pill
>cut small
>marinate all night in vinegar and sugar and spices and stuff
>put on stick
>grill a long time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.