[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I hate not being able to eat out because all meals will have pic related and other trashy, processed ingredients.

Everyone just uses the lowest quality ingredients possible and sells at the highest price people will buy. It's disgusting.
>>
>>20702557
It took me a long time in life to realize this and I think it's weird to. 90% of shit on the shelf has some trace of oil, sometimes various oils. You should eat at a locally owned italian restaurant. Ask what brand of olive oil they use and research it. Usually the highest quality of restaurants are those that have been open for 20+ years.
>>
>>20702557
You could just walk in front of a bus I guess..
>>
>>20702557
>Everyone just uses the lowest quality ingredients possible and sells at the highest price people will buy. It's disgusting
That's a good thing, you stupid fucking Marxist. Go skydive without a parachute from a helicopter, retard.
>>
File: 1721220957584937.jpg (147 KB, 1024x1024)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>20702680
>That's a good thing
>>
yeah lol restaurant food is indeed bottom tier, only retards fall for it. No man who knows cooking would ever go on his own, it's always a woman dragging him there "for the experience"
>>
>>20702846
This, Ive only ever eaten out with girlfriends and it was always a waste of time. In this day and age where you can access recipes online in like 20 seconds theres no reason to not just cook stuff for yourself. Plus I can sit on my couch in my underwear and eat it while I watch a movie like a slob.
>>
ITT: Faggots who have never cooked in their life claim they have so they can LARP as “redpilled chads” and pretend they have never eaten at a restaurant while they wait for their doordash to arrive.
>>
>>20702915
Why eat underwear when you have cooked something? Does the woman eat it all?
>>
>seed oil is bad...BECAUSE IT JUST IS, OKAY?!
>>
>>20704772
Yes, it just is.
>>
>>20702557
Then skip out on the ones that have the trashy ones and only get the ones that have the oil
>>
>>20702557
Thank corona-chan for making it even worse, kitchens ramped up cost cutting to stay alive and most places are using the bottom tier sysco stuff.
>>
>>20702557
OMG

Americans are so fragile, fucking fuck!
>>
Picky eaters have ONE GENERATION to exist on this planet! Make it a good one!
>>
>>20704777
>Bro its totally bad because /pol/ told me so!
>>
>>20705074
The people that consistently eat seed oils are fat as fuck. You can prove this empirically.
>>
>>20705350
Russians have been using sunflower seed oil for ages are not known for being obese.

The same for the Asians, who use soybean oil.
>>
>>20705350
What about the people who do that and aren't fat as fuck? Like the majority of mankind?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.