[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Last night i made this https://nomnompaleo.com/post/150016559668/cantonese-crispy-chicken-thighs

And some roasted kohlrabi with brown rice on the side. I scooped up a little of the left over brothy stuff + vegetables from the pan and put it on the rice (not sure if this still counts as drippings cause of the broth). Everyone loved it but my mom got mad after I explained how i made it taste good. She even told me i have to use no skin no bones chicken next time. (Not to be rude or ungrateful, but her chicken is always incredibly dry). Does anyone know the nutritional value of the stuff on the bottom as well as the skin? My mom is overweight and likes to be stingy with me when i cook, but her alternative is processed packaged food and deli meat, so how does this meal compare to that?
>>
>>20702770
Your mother is always right, you are wrong.
If you use deboned skinned chicken this would've been a lot better. Keep that broth shit off the rice next time.
>>
File: 1710969690766693.jpg (69 KB, 680x654)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>20702770
>>
>>20702770
It's fine, ignore her.
>>
Stop cooking for her if she's that picky and ungrateful.
>>
>>20702782
this. tell her she can cook for herself if she doesn't like your food. end of story. don't simp for your parents.
>>
>>20702770
>cooking for a fat ungrateful cow that wants processed slop instead of a homecooked meal from family
yeah I'd stop cooking for her altogether
>>
>>20702770
>She even told me i have to use no skin no bones chicken next time
Skin would add a bit of fat but the bones would add negligible calories. Dinner sounds healthy and yummy and all she’d have to do is eat a little less if there’s concern over extra calories.
>>
Ask her why she's such a fat fuck if she knows better, and then beat her with a claw hammer in her sleep
>>
>>20702770
Just tell her she's a stupid fat whore and cow and that clearly she knows nothing about healthy eating.
>>
>>20706093
only the first one, not the second. not worth it
remember, just shouting at someone isn't DV. don't lay a finger on her

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.