[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: plate-salad-with-salmon.jpg (438 KB, 2448x2448)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
guys lets talk salads
what are some of your favourite salad recipes
would you put rice into your salad?
how would you spice salmon to put it into a salad with spinach and rice? how about chicken?
what other toppings do you like on your salad?
>>
>>20704138
lettuce
tomato
cucumber
olive oil
salt
pepper
>>
>>20704143
no raisins?
>>
Kale, cabbage, arugula, raddichio, raddish, fennel, goat cheese, apple, almonds slivers.
>>
>>20704143
needs red wine vinegar
>>
File: IMG_2279.jpg (975 KB, 2048x1536)
975 KB
975 KB JPG
I honestly just love a chunkie salad of cukes and tomato. A little onion for stink, lots of Spanish olivölle and a drizzle of balsamic glaze go a long way and of course either fresh mozzaballs or feta.

Lettuce is always a great salad base but not always necessary
>>
>>20704223
You type like a retarded woman lol
>>
File: 933666.png (159 KB, 200x200)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>20704225
like you've ever met a woman retârted or otherwæse
>>
>>20704138
That's a good lookin salad. For me? Its gotta be
>Spring greens
>Black olives
>Red onion
>Cherry tomato
>Shredded sharp cheddar
>Canned yellowtail in olive oil
And if I'm feeling real fat, some garlic croutons
>>
>>20704223
>cukes
i never heard of them being called that, is that fancy chef speak?
regardless, that is an interesting sald you got there
what do u think of manouri logs as the cheese?
>>
wtf nobody likes rice salad or spinach or anything?
i thought salad was much more diverse than this
>>
>>20704253
cukes is just farmerspeak for cucumbers anon, it's not fantsy at all it's redkeck.

>manouri logs
wat
>>
>>20704260
manouri logs are a type of greek cheese made from sheeps
>>
>>20704229
I'm married to a woman with a masters degree in clinical mental health counseling.
>>
>>20704517
well she's probably about to get an honorary PhD
>>
I CANT WAIT TO EAT MY SALAD DRENCHED IN TRANS FAT SAUCE OH YEAH
>>
>>20704202
>raisins

are you even human
>>
>>20704257
I don’t think I’ve ever had rice in a salad (that’s including creamy salads like potato or chicken). If I were doing a spinach, rice, and salmon salad I’d probably try seasoning the salmon with either lemon, pesto, or soy sauce.

I really like Greek and middle eastern salads (really anything tomato, cucumber, and vinegar). Caprese is also great
>>
>>20704517
I wouldn't expect someone with a masters degree in clinical mental health counselLing to mention it. You're either larping or you're the epitome of bottom of the barrel. Either way, you're a cunt
>>
>>20704995
I thought he meant the woman he is married to has the degree
>>
>>20704995
I don't have a college degree. If you have one, you should get your money back, because you have the reading comprehension of a stroke victim.
>>
File: 1000 Cake stare.jpg (58 KB, 433x463)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>20704517
>a woman with a masters degree in clinical mental health counseling.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
You're FUCKED buddy...
Enjoy your alimony faggo.
There was nothing wrong with how he described a salad he likes-you're just a sour FAG who MUST have big issues if you're trying to tear down posters on the food and cooking board of a Mongolian sheep shearing forum.
Does WIFEY KNOW that you're being a BAD BOY on 4Chins?
>>
>>20704138
Meat salad without salad.
>>
>>20705157
My wife once called me the Kurt Vonnegut of shitposting
>>
>>20705210
NO ONE CARES..
Post food or GTFO.
>>
File: 1642048018755.jpg (230 KB, 1018x670)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>20704138
>>
>>20705247
If you didn't care, then you wouldn't have bothered responding.
>>
>>20705341
my intent was to get you back on track, you puling Child.
Now then...
What does little Ralphy like to put on HIS BIGBOY salad?
I like cold rice and lentils added to a leafy salad, often with craisins, sometimes walnuts, croutons and usually a simple vinaigrette using olive oil and ACV plus herbs if I'm feeling fancy.
Almost always a cheese, and is it just me or are super big salads sometimes better the next day after the wilt? I'll often make my whole meal a salad and only eat half. I just refigerate the rest and add more fresh greens--like romaine or broken kale to bring back some crunch.
>>
I love a good ceaser salad but. One of the best ive ever had was a warm pancetta salad. basically reduce big chunks of whole pancetta in olive oil until golden brown. take out the pancetta and blend the crap out of it. then mix oil/rice wine vin, ground mustard seed, and mixed together with pancetta, warm up. the salad was mixed greens, fetta, pine nuts, and dried cranberries. pour warm dressing on top and serve/eat immediatly....its so fucking good.
>>
>>20705363
vegetables, salt, pepper, vinegar, oil
>>
File: IMG_8673.jpg (1.06 MB, 2000x1500)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>20705380
sounds amazing.
I forgot to add, I almost always include a meat, usually chicken, but sometimes pork.
>>20705384
Fair enough.
>>
i like greek salad and caesar a lot but i like my caesar pretty anchovy flavored. i had a salad a long time ago at the la convention center that looked and dounded weird af. it was lettuce, chickpea, quinoa, i link maybe cranberrys and a peanut dressing or the dressing was a weird cranberry sauce. i dont remember what other ingredients were in it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.