[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240726_141032-min.jpg (1.05 MB, 2296x4080)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Whats the best way tò brew It? I got gifted 100g of Mehmet efendi by a Turkish tourist with his family from edirne. they were heading from Florence to Pisa and stopped at a gas station south of Empoli, I tried It the First time but fucked up because It boiled right after the foam, then the second time I half-fucked up and got a semi crema in Pic rel buy not in other two cups.
How do you do it? And what coffee Is your favorite?
>>
>>20704659
Im not a turkish coffee expert. Ive bought preground beans like mehmet efendi and al ameed and enjoyed them, but to save money ive been trying to find some good whole beans to grind myself. You need a grinder that can do consistent, espresso-level fineness. Anyways, my usual method has been to stir the ground coffee into the water and then let it heat, but this morning i forgot to stir. When it foamed up it had had the most crema ive ever gotten. So theres one tip, just dump the powder in and dont stir.
And yeah, if the coffee full-on boils its pretty much ruined, that brings out the harshness/acidity.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.