[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (4) (12).jpg (7 KB, 194x260)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Are there some alternatives?
>>
>>20705181
What's the point? If it's vegan then it's substituted with even worse shit
>>
>>20705201
This. I have nothing against vegans, but if you're vegan you really don't need a Frankenstein cheese substitute. Just eat good vegan food of veggies, whole grains, nuts etc. If you're vegan for ethical reasons you're already fucked if you're eating stuff like tofu and if you're vegan for health reasons then fake vegan cheese is at least as bad or worse than dairy.
>>
no
adequate substitutes exist for every other animal product except for cheese, nothing really even gets close to good enough
>>
>>20705181
just eat real cheese you fudge packing queer
>>
>>20705181
>I need vegan cheese
No you don't
>>
Your alternative is to stop being vegan
>>
>>20705181
I can make vegan cheese if I stop showering for 4 days.
>>
Safeway keeps giving me digital coupons for free VioLife vegan cheese-alike. They say it melts but it doesn't really. The smoked provolone actually does taste like real cheese but the American and cheddar are both too fucking salty.
t. not vegan guy who's about to cook cheeseburgers for the famalam
>I really don't know why Safeway keeps giving me free vegan shit; we buy tofu because it tastes good but that's the extent of it and we seldom to never eat it in anything vegan
>>
>>20705216
>every other animal product
Not hard boiled eggs.
>>
>>20705221
>just support the heinous treatment of animals
no
>>
>>20705259
I'd give YOU a heinous treatment, you queen.
>>
>>20705181
Just make your cheese from the breast milk of a consenting human woman. No veganism issues there.
>>
>Jewish
>Vegan
>Literally writes a book called "How To Die"
he seems so trustworthy guys
>>
>>20705253
hardboiled eggs aren't essential for nearly as many dishes as cheese is, and aren't that great anyway
steak can't be substituted either, but steak is not that difficult to go without
>>
>>20705365
>aren't that great anyway
Bullshit. I fucking love hard-boiled eggs.
>>
>>20705181
Cheese tastes like foot fungus, why would you want to replicate that taste? I guess blended up mushrooms mixed with nutritional yeast and a lot of salt?
>>
>>20705181
Cheese is made from milk, you can't make cheese without milk. It's impossible to make vegan cheese.
>>
>>20705237
Thats not vegan, thats an animal based product.
>>
>>20705377
this nigga never had dick cheese
>>
>>20705737
this cracka never had penis milk
>>
>>20705181
>I need vegan cheese.
Vegan WHAT?
>Are there some alternatives?
Real ones, or some unholy creation faintly resembling actual cheese made with some plant byproduct?
>>
>>20705375
Sounds like lactose intolerant cope
>>
>>20705675
That's not what veganism means.
>>
>>20705181
Why do jews look so evil and demonic.
>>
>>20705237
>Jews hate this one weird trick!
>>
>>20705181
Maybe dick cheese, try it out
>>20706184
Because they are?
>>
>>20705259
>t. supports the heinous treatment of humans that disagree with him politically
>>
>>20705221
People who think eating meat is "manly" are the most insecure in the closet fagets ever, I bet you are a balding manlet
>>
>>20705181
All the serious vegan doctors (actual doctors and heart surgeons like Caldwell Esselstyn or Campbell, not Greiger who was never a doctor and he's basically just a quack) are all well and alive in their 90s following a plant based diet, meanwhile quacks advocating keto bs all get heart attacks in their 50s and 60s
>>
>>20706184
evil and demonic characters in fiction have likely been, at least in part, antisemetic caricatures for a very long time
such character designs are still influential today

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.