[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are some cheap and easy things to cook for a date? I had been thinking if making a 6 layer nacho dip but maybe I should do something else since she's making a peach cobbler after?
>>
>>20705739
Just grill a couple bacon cheeseburgers.
>>
>>20705739
anything with roofies in it
>>
Blackened chicken Alfredo with angel hair pasta and a salad if she’s worth spending a few extra minutes on spicing up chicken.

Fried chicken and cornbread with green beans/okra if she’s got a big brapper so you can fill her up of elegant aroma.

Pasta salad, and split a huge grilled steak and a cold beer if she’s simple and easy to please.

German beer cheese dip and pretzel sticks as a warm up, with a schnitzel and jaeger sauce on top of mashed potatoes if she believes in the unification of the white race with an amberbock or Hefeweizen beer,

Take out if you just wanna bang.
>>
>>20705739
Ravioli with pesto, some bread, and some moscato to go with the cobbler.
>>
>>20705739
>cheap and easy

is that all she or he is worth? shame on you op.
>>
>>20705739
Dick in a bread bowl
Careful on the soup choice though
>>
>>20705739
Cook what you would want to eat. You want to find out if this is someone you could eat with every day; not trick them into using their holes.
>>
Pro tip with women bro. Don’t do anything for her. Last time I had a girl come over I made ramen noodles and pork chops, it was what I was gonna eat anyway. She thought I was creative for using ramen noodles as a side dish lol. I fucked her. But more importantly, I know in the future if she becomes my gf, she knows how I actually live and I won’t feel like I have to pretend to love eating shitty girl food. It’s also just alpha to not do shit for her, guys with options don’t have to do all that beta wooing shit
>>
>>20705739
NASUBIIIII
>>
>>20706209
>ramen noodles and pork chops
Do you even marinade?
>>
>>20706224
Nope if it’s dry I just dip it in the ramen broth
>>
>>20706017
I haven't been working much lately but spend hundreds on the last few dates. I think I already spent more on here than she's used to from most guys.

>>20706209
To a degree you're right, ive always been a selfish guy. But I like spending time with this girl and I've got to eat so it's only half about her. I'm cooking to save money. She gives me pussy so I'm not trying to impress too much.

>>20706201
This is what I was thinking. Don't want to set the bar too high when I dont usually make fancy dishes.

>>20705842
Some excellent ideas, thank you anon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.