[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1723911234680.jpg (218 KB, 1500x1000)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
It's a New York City thing, you wouldn't get it
>>
don't wanna get it shlohmo
>>
>>20761349
AWWWW that's AWESOME!
thanks for posting this sweet post on this discussion board
>>
>>20761349
new yorkers really think this. they're some of the most retarded people ever.
>>
>>20761349
New Yorks restaurant scene has been dead for at least a decade.
>>
>>20761349
Imagine thinking some stinky bodega can match an egg sandwich made at home. It takes 3-5 minutes to cook an egg sandwich, you’d take longer to stand in line to buy one
>>
>>20761363
Midwest cope
>>
>>20761349
imagine the smell (of the person make it not the sandwich)
>>
>>20761349
that will be 14 dollars please plus tip and service charge
>>
>>20761371
I've lived in nyc for 30 years and covid killed this city. blacks, homeless and illegals everywhere. keep copeing fag this city is dead for anyone who isn't a 20 year old white girl and oblivious to what's around them
>>
>>20761349
What kind of bread though?
>>
>>20761349
this is cultural appropriation
>>
>>20761361
they think they live on a different planet
>>
>>20761349
they sell them at almost every breakfast chain in america
>>
>>20762491
nah you don’t get it pal, you can’t get a REAL begineggncheese outside of NYC!
>>
>>20762477
It's usually some sort of Italian style roll
>>
>>20761349
my grocery store sells this in the hot section for breakfast but they use sausage instead. looks like the same shit honestly.
>>
File: Sceptical Female.jpg (72 KB, 480x640)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>20761356
>jew
>eating bacon
>>
>three of all the most popular foods together
>you wouldnt get it

new york was a mistake
>>
two planes wasn't enough
>>
The western half of New York is just the Midwest, but more expensive.
>>
>>20762477
Kaiser roll
>>
File: bec.jpg (307 KB, 1587x2048)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>20761349
Damn skippy
>>
reddit tier bait being ate up by reddit tier posters ITT
>>
>>20763817
holy shit is that an AUTHENTIC BACONEGGANDCHEESE FROM NEW YORK??? Only a real New Yorker would think to put bacon, egg, and cheese in a sandwich. You can't get it anywhere else
>>
>>20763868
das rite
>>
love me a bacon negger
>>
>>20761361
This is why bill burr called New Yorkers the least traveled and ignorant people on the planet. They’re actually dumb enough to believe that no one else on earth has thought of combined bacon, eggs and cheese.
>>
>>20764342
Sounds like he's jealous that they do it better.
>>
>>20764348
He’s from Boston and New York you retard.
>>
>>20761387
It’s just feels outdated. All business is online these days, who needs a huge city for work stuff anymore?
>>
>>20763296
Most jews don't strictly keep kosher unless putting on a show for the goyim
It's basically an act for the purpose of being as insufferable and annoying as possible
>>
The baconeggandcheese saltpeppaketchup shit is just the power of social enforcement in minority communities.
Like fuck you, I'm gonna enjoy my healthy diet and I'm gonna supplement my coffee with a small pastry at most. It's so stupid.
But Jews and muslims can't and won't eat it, New York has the highest Jewish and Muslim populations, with about 2,000,000 being either of those religions.
It's also got a ton of people who live active lifestyles and eat healthy.
Blacks and hispanics see it as a litmus test and gentrifying whites see it as their first step to being a real neighborhood person.
But the older you get, the more you realize those social enforcers are just glazed eyed former jocks who exist everywhere, just burnouts who try to act as father figures to everyone but their kids.
The type of guy who talks about being a gangsta but is just fat and listens to the same shitty music on the same shitty speaker.
I'm gonna go to Wykoff Ave and I'm gonna get drunk and see a rock show. I'm gonna go shopping for some vintage clothes and have a coffee that is not only cold, but costs 4 dollars and you can't fucking change that, all you can do is yell "I keel you" like the Jeff Dunham puppet you are.
>>
>>20764432
bro everything you wrote here is completely incoherent
>>
I dont think cheese belongs, I like making sandwiches at home with just bacon and egg and hot sauce
>>
>>20765116
The cheese (American) is what makes it perfect
>>
>>20765143
post resting heart rate
>>
>>20764342
There’s such a huge gap between people who are actually from New York and all these transplant trust fund faggots who make New York their entire identity.
No actual motherfucker from the 5 boroughs thinks BECSPK is an actual acronym or points out the whole “baconeggancheeseonaroll” thing that’s all fuckin Redditors who moved to NYC.
A real nigga from this place knows that bagels would be the thing to brag about as NYC does actually have the most consistent high quality bagel joints
>>
>>20763296
ironic that you use that picture because he doesn't actually claim to be the thing he is pretending to be
>>
>>20765146
Why
>>
>>20761349
>It's a New York City thing
How so?
>>
>>20761349
>It's a New York City thing
I have never known this to be a New York City thing.
>>
>>20765899
>>20765909
Why does NYC make flyover hicks so mad?
>>
>>20765922
Because New Yorkers are some of the most provincial retards I've ever met but they act like they're super cultured and worldly just because they live in one of the shittiest cities in the country. They literally know nothing about anything that exists beyond the borders of their city and routinely try to claim things that exist everywhere as some NYC-exclusive thing.
>>
I visited NYC for a long weekend with my wife this year and got a bagel at Ess-a-bagel. I thought it was really good, but it didn't convince me that NY has magic bagels that aren't attainable anywhere else. Of course, the rest of the country has plenty of terrible bagels too, but so does NY.

NY is a pretty fun place to visit. The sheer density of things to do and things to eat, things to see, and all of the people around, and the beautiful buildings--it's very exciting! It's too bad that the only way you can live there is to either be single and live in a smelly shoebox in chinatown for a thousand dollars or be a rich person. I hope I visit again though. I thought it was great.
>>
>>20761349
trolling outside of /b/
>>
>>20761349
how do they get the eggs like that just let it cook flat then layer it? what kind of bread is that?
>>
>>20765968
Egg press, buddy.
Welcome to NYC.
>>
>>20765968
It's a kaiser roll
>>
File: only in new york.jpg (687 KB, 1410x1629)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
>>20761349
We New Yorkers are just built different
>>
>>20766120
a fool and his money are easily parted
>>
>>20766120
this has to be bait
>>
>>20765968
Beat the eggs and cook it omelette style, then fold it up
>>
>>20766200
No, New Yorkers are actually this dumb.
>>
>>20765968
You need a griddle, you don't have enough surface area on a frying pan.
>>
>>20766120
I don't understand what it's trying to say. Does it not know how to buy things?
>>
>>20766830
There were these double chocolate muffins stuffed with ganache that were being sold in the Olympic village in Paris and they went viral from a few athletes gushing over them on TikTok. As it turns out, they weren't actually made on-site and you can order them from some online wholesaler, so someone had the smart idea to place an order for a bunch of these muffins and open a pop-up shop in NYC so they could overcharge for them and capitalize on the social media craze.

The New Yorker who made that tweet seems to think that shipping frozen food is some kind of magic voodoo that can only happen in New York or something.
>>
>>20762502
They really do think this. Every city can get obnoxious about their "specialties" but NYC fags take it to another level over the most underwhelming stuff;
>yo see this basic ass pizza? Only in new york baby!
>we have a completely normal cheeseburger but get this.. are you sitting down? It's on a hoagie roll! only real newyorkers know about that
>duuuuude, you ever had a sugar cookie? Well have you had one with two.. TWO kinds of frosting? Thought not
And of course this thread where a bacon egg & cheese sandwich is something you couldn't possibly get anywhere else
>>
>>20761349
it isn’t, and I don’t.
>>
>>20761349
I used to think the "just remind a New Yorker of the concept of a bodega to cheer them up" thing was a meme but have done it several times and I snicker ever time it works
>>
I just learnt Jew Yorkers think corner stores are this incredible thing that no one ever invented before, LMAO.
>>
>>20767826
I don't understand what a bodega is, isn't it just a corner store?
>>
>>20767955
Yes. It's just a small cornerstore run by immigrants with cheap shit.
>>
>>20761349
Just be a man and substitute bacon for Taylor ham/pork roll and put some hot sauce on.
>>
>>20761349
I know it's bait but I just hate new yorkers so much
you didn't invent the BEC and you didn't fucking perfect it.
kiill yourself you disgusting mixture of wop and kike
>>
>>20767955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIncGi-Ne2Q
>>
>>20761349
Sorry but I still think bacon egg and cheese is best on a buttermilk biscuit.
>>
File: 42345.jpg (91 KB, 1024x749)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>20761349
>scrambled egg on a sandwich
Sweet honey-glazed Christ why can't New Yorkers do anything right? You need the egg to be over easy or over medium so you can enjoy the gooey or jammy yolk as it offsets the texture of the crispy bacon.
>>
>>20768514
Oh so they just deal drugs and have a fake store as a front?
>>
>>20761349
i bet youre a nyc implant
>>
>>20761361
THIS!
>$17 for the most BASIC if breakfast fares+ drink--IF you're lucky.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!
>>
>>20768587
These are people who think "A small shop that seals a bunch of stuff and is open late" is something unique to their city.
>>
File: KikelGasserie.png (300 KB, 626x626)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>20764410
This is TRUE.
I was once the head cook at a Jewish fraternity house..(That's right, This GOY can out-Glatt most of them)
The amount of Bacon Double cheeseburgers(SUPER-UN-kosher) that went through that place was funny.
They only kept to strict food guidelines when Uncle SOl, and auntie Rhea came for Sater to make sure they were being good little chosenites--Then It was Matzoh pizzas and Matzoh ball soup all week until they got their checks from the Senpai...
Then right back to Wendys for those Baconators.
IDK WHY I even kept an All Kosher 2 set kitchen,(milk and meat HAD to be separate,) those degenerates ate and drank almost ANYTHING.
*(Most Kosher food is pretty TRASH, but I could throw down Ruebens like a MOFO.)
>>
>>20769346
The most basic of breakfast fares in NYC, coffee and a butter roll, is no more than 3 dollars.
>>
File: 1721675520044659.jpg (61 KB, 894x373)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
To the Non-NYers ITT, do you guys have Wise chips in your state?
I'm asking genuinely
>>
>>20769465

I relocated from the Bronx to Amish NowhereVille Ohio 10 years ago, Drake's and Wise are here.
>>
>>20761349
why are midwesties always so triggered over a sandwich?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.