[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: BURGER.jpg (179 KB, 1079x1343)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
Which fast food chain makes the worst food in your opinion? Which is the most overrated? I just had a Big Mac for the first time in about a decade and that shit was so dry I needed a second glass of water. Also Raising Cane's tendies are bland as hell.
>>
>>20785069
taco bell is the worst imo, I never understood how people could eat that slop.

burger king is hit or miss, really depends on the staff as your pic illustrates.
mcdonalds is mid, but it's probably the most consistent. you can get a mcdonalds hamburger anywhere in the world and it will pretty much be the same. so it scores some points for that.
>>
>>20785069
For me its the Big Fux XXL.
>>
>>20785069
I had a McD """""'beef""""" burger and the added fibers literally scratched the insides of my mouth. It's like eating fiberglass.
>>
>>20785069
>most overrated
Chick-Fil-A and In-N-Out
>>
When fresh bk has the best burgers in the game.
>>
>>20785069
>Classic Fux
>Big Fux
>>
File: 1709380266702049.jpg (115 KB, 1200x1200)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>20785085
taco bell's breakfast tacos are comically shitty too lol
>>
>>20785069
Mcdonald's 1000%

The last time I ever had a positive experience with Mcdonalds was in the early 2000s when I was in grade school, the quality of the burgers were decent, sometimes even better looking than the pictures, but maybe that's my brain gaslighting me as it's filling in the blanks and I'm misremembering my only few positive experiences with Mcdonalds. I tried Mcdonalds on 3 separate occasions in the past year as I'm not a big fast food enjoyer and it really took me like 16 years to revisit Mcdonalds, and I was served fucking goyslop. It looked terrible, was small, and expensive for the amount, absolute garbage.
>>
>>20785069
Baskin Robins
Pizza Hut
KFC

never ever see any customers in any of these places.
they have to be a front for illegal activity, like illegal gambling rings, loan sharks or sex trafficking or something. they shouldve gone bankrupt 20-30 years ago.
>>
>>20785069
Burger King and Hardee’s are pretty awful. In n out is the most overrated by far. Honestly, 95% of fast food is trash especially after chink flu. Arby’s has been pretty decent all the times I have had it and there is at least 1 or 2 items on the menu that is tolerable
>>
These threads and arguments are so fucking stupid seeing as there are huge differences in quality of a chain between countries, regions and individual stores, not to mention individual mean variance.

Fuck off you fat fuck and make some real food
>>
>>20785069
For me the worst fast food joint is Red Rooster. The chicken there is consistently undercooked & dry, also the wait times are really long.

The most overrated place I’ve eaten is probably El Jannah. The food is very good, yes, & I enjoy it very much, but it’s carried by the garlic sauce. The way people talk about it you’d think it was the second coming.
>>
>>20785401
get mad
>>
>>20785401
ayyo dis man boilin das rite
>>
>>20785069
Burger king hands down
>>
>>20785069
>Which fast food chain makes the worst food
BK
>>
>>20785409
You need to move suburbs, Anon. Preferably to somewhere with a Harris Farm.
>>
>>20785069
How do they manage to source the same ingredients? Wouldn't corporate strongarm their suppliers and ensure this place went out of business to open up space for a proper burger king?
>>
>>20785069
I know it's a meme but unironically Arby's
>>
File: Greggs_IMG_6701.jpg (208 KB, 1284x514)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>20785069
Greggs. Even their logo is shite
>>
File: 7714748.jpg (37 KB, 480x576)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>20785069
Fast "food" is by and large, shit. It's all terrible.

Not to mention a Mcdonalds "value" meal is $12 now. For $12 I can make a lunch for 4 or 5 days.
>>
>>20785069
>Which is the most overrated?
in and out
>>
>>20785697
>>20785401
Correct
>>20785416
>>20785421
Wrong and fat
dont buy fast food. It's a ripoff.
>>
Burger King and KFC are consistently horrible every time I have gone in multiple states and countries. Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, Wendies, Subway can be hit or miss.
Chick fil A, Chipotle and Whataburger are over rated.
>>
Five Guys is overrated and overpriced but still good.
>>
>>20785069
it's actually possible to be that bad?
>>
>>20785409
I fully agree with this anon, red rooster is so trash it's a joke.
Taco bell was decent in Australia for a while but now it's bad.
>>
>>20785085
Taco bell used to be really really shit, then they became okay but still cheap. The real advantage is that they barely raised prices compared to other places. McDonalds really trying to make 20 dollars/person the new normal and it just doesn't work when wages have only really gone up 1-3 bucks
>>
>>20785069
>Which is the most overrated?
Whataburger and Chik-Fil-A. Whataburger is just a shitty mcdonalds and Chik-Fil-A was never actually good christian larpers just push it because they live in places where it's the height of cuisine.
>>
>>20785685
I hear alot of racists go thier
>>
>>20786297
Strange, here in the UK all the fast food chains absolutely shit on their American counterparts but for some reason Taco Bell here is absolute crap, always has been.
Way worse than than in the US.
>>
>>20785069
I refuse to eat at subway anymore. $12+ for a cold cut sandwich assembled by some 68IQ melanoid isn't a restaurant. Same with panda express or burger king; worst possible food and I can't figure out how both of them consistently fuck things up and they're still open for business. Raising canes is too expensive for what it is, and when its bad I just want to get up and tell them to make it again. Whataburger is on a downward slide now that the venture capital company bought them to ride it into the ground before moving onto their next slaughter.

Overrated is a tossup really. CFA is good, In n Out is good. I wouldn't call them overrated because they are good. Starbucks probably counts as "fast food" so I'd place them at the top of overrated crap. Microwaved frozen food, and coffee but somehow people will spend $20 a day there for the rest of their lives.
>>
File: we is out of HAM.jpg (16 KB, 344x383)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>20785069
that is far from the funniest shit ever (to him). why are p5tards, and especially futabacucks, so fucking retarded? pic on the other hand, now THIS is the funniest shit ever (to me).
>>
>>20786305
We get it m8, you're a butthurt demoshart.
>>
>>20786338
Oh yeah Starbucks should be counted as fast food and probably the worst, most over rated. Tiny $8 microwaved sandwiches and burnt coffee. Every time. I think they only get away calling their shit drinks "coffee" because they add a splash of burnt to a whole cup of cream, sugar, whipped cream and drizzle to mask the flavor.
>>
>>20785208
I want the big fuck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.