[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Five Guys is rated America's most unhealthiest burger. Fekking kek. I'm guessing the astronomically insane price range of these burgers was literally divine intervention, for the sake of keeping some of middle class America from an early death.
>>
Popeyes chicken sandwich is rated the most unhealthiest. I've only tried this burger like 2 or 3 times. I never tried Five Guys mostly due to the ridiculous price on Grubhub and Uber Eatz.
>>
What is this shit
>>
They're comparing a fully loaded double burger from Five Guys to a basic single cheeseburger from McDonald's. This is propaganda.
>>
>>20843214
Chart doesn't account for portion size which is why places like McDonalds and Burger King manage to squeak by
>>
>>20843214
Why do I have a feeling this "study" was done as advertising for the major chains, specifically McDicks
>>
>Larger burger with all the extras on the. has more fat and sodium than a small burger with nothing on it
Wow, these scientists really blew me away
>>
>>20843234
Rating of the most unhealthiest fast food burgers and chicken sandviches in America.jn2hd
>>
That's only because everything falls out of the bun, into the floor and it makes people slip, fall and die like a cartoon banana peel. Fuck that fall-apart bullshit. I really, really, REALLY don't like Five Guys and never have.
And the fries are limp, mushy bullshit, too.
>>
>>20843214
what a gay ass survey
>>
>>20843314
>Why do I have a feeling this "study" was done as advertising for the major chains, specifically McDicks
Right. Their burger was second to last for beef and the mcchicken was last for chicken so that means they're healthy now so we should be consuming more mcdonalds obviously.
>>
File: 1410498686276.jpg (34 KB, 372x339)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>20843214
It can be 'most unhealthy' or 'unhealthiest' but not both at once. Don't be Idiocracy if you can help it, OP.
>>
>>20843478
The fries are pure performative nonsense, for a customer base who has no fucking clue how good fries are made. Hint: you can't just throw fresh cut taters into a fryer and call it fries. They overflow the bag with shit fries and that's supposed to be main draw.
>>
>>20843631
And yet people argue until they're blue in the face that the fries are anything but mushy nonsense. They're the saddest fat food fries I've ever, every had. Yes, worse than White Castle's crinkle cut bullshit.
>>
>>20843214
>nutrients are bad for you
get a load of this crap
>>
>>20843214
>Sodium is bad for you
>SUGAR ISN'T AS BAD AS FAT, GUYS! IT ISN'T! PLEEEEASE LISTEN!
>>
>>20843288
if you took sodium and sugar out of the metrics it would literally be a size chart. Whoever made this is an intellectual toddler.
>>
File: 1726562698576455.gif (352 KB, 245x270)
352 KB
352 KB GIF
>>20843214
Five guys made me incredibly fat, might gather others and file a class action against them.
>>
>>20843214
Culver’s wins again!
>>
>>20843214
>five guys: some triple meat monster
>mcdonalds: the literal fucking happy meal burger
OK, I am of the lol.
>>
>>20843214
My man Jack with the 0 sugar burger. Hell ya.
>>
>>20843713

You wouldn't.
>>
Best low saturated fat burgers? Something with a bit of meat, not a basic McDonald's cheeseburger.
>>
>>20843214
>most unhealthiest
First time on the English speaking side of the internet?
>>
>>20843214
thanks for the in-depth scientific analysis anon
>>
>>20843214
Fat and sodium are necessary substances for your body to function. Sugar is fine in moderation.
I would rate burgers by how much protein they have per dollar.
>>
Why would you pay more for fewer calories?
>>
>>20846603
i know it's bait, but because there is more to food than calories
protein is a more expensive macronutrient overall than fat or carbohydrates, from start to finish. costs more per calorie to grow, and it is essential to life, so naturally you would expect to pay more per calorie, generally speaking, for foods that have a higher ratio of protein.
some foods have more micronutrients than others. Freshness/preservation is a factor for retaining micronutrients, and those factors contribute to cost.

the most cost-effective way to eat in a strictly calorie-per-dollar sense would be to just drink vegetable oil and eat nothing else, but that would not be a healthy way to live.
>>
>in n out less healthy than mcdonald's
Sure buddy.
>>
>>20843288
>>20843293
McD's "meat" is some of the worst in the nation. The grease literally solidifies the instant it drips out and hits the table, it's that saturated. They use a bunch of ground-up cow hearts to fill out the rest of the muscle tissue, which is also unhealthy for you.
>>
>healthiness determined by some retarded meme numbers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.