[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DSC03207.jpg (1.92 MB, 3264x2448)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
Pep, Bacon, and Sausage to me is the winning trio of toppings. But if you could take away one of these, and add one other topping, which would you take away and what would you replace it with?

Looking for inspiration for my next order
>>
>>20844378
Corn. People seem to bag corn. But it's great on a pizza. Either that, green pepper, jalapeno or onion
>>
>>20844385
I have never in my life seen corn on a list of pizza toppings but then I'm not a weeb
>>
>>20844386
I too am not a weeb, my trans friend. I'm from the UK and it's a popular enough topping here, to the extent that I'd say it's difficult to find a pizza place that doesn't have at least one of their pizzas with corn as one of the ingredients.
>>
>>20844403
Is nothing sacred to you britbongs?
>>
take off the sausage and add pineapple
>>
File: o (16).jpg (175 KB, 1000x750)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>20844378
It really is the winning trio, isn't it? I used to get that exact combo at Cumberland Farms when I lived in New England.

I guess if I had to remove one, it would be the sausage, because it's usually the lowest quality of the three toppings, and replace it with onions.
>>
>>20844378
>Remove bacon, add mushrooms.
That's the only difference I'd make, but sometimes a good meat lover's hits the spot.
>>
>>20844378
replace bacon with onion
>>
>>20844378
Delicious, but too greasy.
>>
File: b and o.jpg (251 KB, 1000x1000)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>20844515
No, no, you need bacon and onion together, it's the best
>>
File: fuck this %22bacon%22.jpg (278 KB, 1003x1200)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
If the place has crumbled bacon like picrel then replace it with red onion. If it has actual bacon replace the sausage instead.
>>
I made a Detroit-style pizza with pineapple and bacon for lunch today. That's a winning combination.
>>
>>20844378
Remove sausage
Add black olives
>>
>>20844378
Pepperoni, jalapeƱo and onion for me pal. Sometimes a good Italian sausage, mushroom and green pepper hits the spot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.