[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ghett.jpg (494 KB, 600x800)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
For me? Its the Ghetto Gastro brand, founded in NY and authentic
>>
ad
>>
>>20844466
what are the macros compared to pop tarts?
>>
what are the ingredients?
>>
>>20844465
Hmm. In my country, gastro is short for gastroenteritis.
Which means diarrhea.
That product would not work here.
>>
>>20844465
These are at my local grocery outlet in california for very little money. I think they have cake mixes or something else? I hate the label so I would never buy them.
>>
A neighbour gave us some strawberry ones. We binned them after trying one and deciding "yeah, this is shit."
Are the brown sugar ones vegan, too? The strawberry ones were tried were
>>
File: bbv.jpg (161 KB, 1500x970)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>20844465
I like their recipe for Amerikkkan apple pie.
>>
Are these hood approved?
>>
>>20844671
Yes, I'm sure the jewish tranny marketers who developed the branding found a black lesbian as a figurehead CEO.
>>
>>20844568
>they say we’re dangerous for others to be around
Don’t black folks kill more black folks than anyone else does? It seems like it’s more dangerous to be black around other black folks than anything else.
>>
Saw these at target. They tried so hard to get them to sell. A few months later they were in the clearance area and now they're off the shelves.

Who would want to eat something with "ghetto" in the branding? When I think of ghetto, I think of hot cheetoes and those awful prison block meals cooked in chip bags.
Maybe it's racist to say, but I would never eat one of those and I would brutalize anyone who made one for me.
>>
are they ghetto? or are they gourmet?
make up your fucking mind!
>>
File: 1664137760610551.png (888 KB, 563x787)
888 KB
888 KB PNG
>>20844509
If something randomly pops up st grocery outlet, especially for less than it's original price, it's a death knell.
Normally I'm sad because it's something weird that I liked that failed to thrive but many times like this one it's just good riddance to bad rubbish
>>
I'd try. Can't be worse than pop tarts. I'm certainly not gay enough to shit my thong like a few people who've posted in the thread so far
>>
>>20844465
>he's still saying the "For me" meme
god i hate this website full of unoriginal meme-parroting retards
>>
>>20845343
seen them at grocery outlet so you know this brand is on its way out
>>
>>20844465
>In March 2018 Ghetto Gastro collaborated with Marvel Studios to present "Taste of Wakanda" at New York Fashion Week, a food event which promoted the superhero film Black Panther.
>In 2019 they opened the Labyrinth 1.1 space on the north shore of the Harlem River in the Bronx. The collective teamed up with the Bronx Oaxacan restaurant La Morada and the non-profit Rethink Food to distribute free meals to Black Lives Matter protesters during the George Floyd protests. By June 22, 2020, Ghetto Gastro had served 35,000 free meals, and announced that it planned to serve at least 75,000 meals.
Sounds like they're surplus that's been sitting around in a warehouse that they're tired of paying rent on.
>>
File: Ghetto Gastro.jpg (152 KB, 1281x676)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>20844469
>>
>>20845361
Those expensive ass Nissin Raoh instanoods were sold at my GrossOut for 33¢/pack. They're $2.68 each elsewhere.
That was two years ago. They're still being sold in other supermarkets for that $2.68+ pricetag.
It's not anyways a swansong. Sometimes, they're just selling you overstock or shut they bought on the cheap from retainer that's gone bankrupt.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.