[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 568864.jpg (85 KB, 800x532)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Uncooked instant noodles are delicious and I'm tired of pretending otherwise
>>
My black friend showed me this growing up but I already knew how to cook by that age and it's a pretty unpleasant eating experience. If the lights go out I'll remember this but it's not an epiphany.
>>
>>20847442
I've been throwing those in the garbage and replacing them with thinly sliced cabbage.

If I could only buy the seasoning packets and forego the noodles altogether, I would be able to make an already cheap meal even cheaper, but also more healthy.
>>
>>20847442
I too, was once broke and completely wasted. Try curry powder, peanut butter garlic and green onions. Poor mans hot pot.
>>
File: ramen-noodle-salad-2.jpg (140 KB, 680x1020)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>20847442
I like putting them in a cabbage salad with a sweet dressing. They give a good crumch.
>>
>>20847442
Anon, I have bad news for you.
Most of these are pre cooked.
>>
How do I make noodle flavor powder at home? Main ingredient is MSG and then...what
>>
>>20847442
Based but you have to choose the right brand. Maruchan is decent, but those indonesian mi goreng noodles taste like farts if they're not boiled first.
>>
Those noodles must be folded at least one million times.
>>
>>20847481
>If I could only buy the seasoning packets and forego the noodles altogether
Wow, you must be too poor to have Google in your area. You can buy ramen seasoning in bulk. There is this place called "internet" where you can find all kinds of shit. Amazon, Google, Bing at the very least, all available to us rich folks who don't eat like rabbits.
>>
>>20847442
fuck off, david chang
>>
>>20847442
>Uncooked instant noodles are delicious and I'm tired of pretending otherwise
this is a 8/10 on the "I hate myself and want to die" scale
>>
>>20848219
what is a Google?
>>
>>20847442
instant noodle is already cooked, they taste good when eaten with flavoring packages but...it feels annoying afterward as the noodle absorbs water and shit in your stomach
>>
Wai wai noodles, mr noodles [beef or chicken], are good af if u crush the packet then add the seasoning. For the waiwai, add some chili powder from the packet. Chicken mama noodles r a close 3rd bros
>>
>>20847442
i memba at high school back in the 90s it was a trend for a while to bring this shit to school and eat it raw with the powdered flavouring sprinkled over it. few kids would do it.
>>
>>20848219
Did you really just suggest that instant ramen is for the affluent and then suggest that spending more and doing more work to get a better product is for rabbits?
>>
>>20848701
I'll try to type slower so you can follow. I'm suggesting the poster is so poor they don't even have Google. Their sole reason for existing is to make us all feel wealthy by comparison. And if you sound out the words and combine them into a sentence, you'll find I was describing how to spend less and do less work. So poster's rabbit food can be flavored with ramen seasoning faster and cheaper.
>>
>>20848830
Did you really just suggest that even though you made out passionately with a bearded fat guy while interlocking fingers with him and fondling his rear end that you are NOT gay?
>>
Shin Ramyun red. Just rip 'em out the pack Tear little crispy chunks of the noodle block off.. Dip 'em in the seasoning sachet. Pure crispy spicy snack delight. Sure, it's ghetto, but please don't knock it until you try this.
>>
>>20847442
Are you black, poor, or lazy? Instant noodles are fucking terrible. When I worked on a cod baot, the ex-cons would make the most wild noodle cups. They smelled like burger King by the end of their concoctions. This should be "Ramen in a plastic bag" thread. Atleast it's /ck/
>>
>>20848865
wait... are you in my room?
>>
>>20847565
salt, dried herbs, your choice of bullion powder
>>
File: 1020786.jpg (30 KB, 640x480)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
That's what my ex liked. I still miss her every day.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.