[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (219 KB, 474x282)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
I haven't had Popeyes since last winter.
The quality is so hit or miss. Sometimes it's delicious and tastes like something I'd get at a carnival.
Other times there's parts of the sandwich that are literally just fried fried, no meat, just crunchy fried, sometimes the chicken is like too thick or fat or something and its just not good meat, etc.
The service sucks, it's always some rude uppity sheboon.
The quality of the fries also vary.
Should I give this place another chance or is it shit? I want to like it
>>
>>20848218
Yes, Popeyes is very delicious.
And you didn't ask but one time at the drive thru this girl working there kept offering me a free drink, and I really didn't understand why and somehow got paranoid she thought I was retarded.
>>
Is this all at the same location? In my experience some locations tend to be mediocre. The highs tend to be quite high for fast food when I end up at a good one though so it's worth it
>>
if you're gonna order black food go order with a black person so they can walk you through how to order
I have never in my life ordered or seen anyone order fries at a popeyes
>>
>>20848218
The Popeye's wagies are battle hardened from years of working in the hood, they detect weakness from customers and sometimes fuck them over just because they're White. If you expect good service from Popeye's you're going to the wrong place, accept the drive through is gonna be 20 minutes. Also if you just order any sides besides Cajun mashed potatoes or red beans and rice they know you're a popeyes noob and not a real nigga.
>>
>>20848218
Regardless of how white an area is, the Popeyes will always be staffed by groids. And they will provide terrible service, which is a shame because Popeyes has a solid menu. I’ve never once had my order correct, even when ordering basic combos off the menu.
>>
>>20849376
Yeah it's insane how they get orders wrong so often, especially when it's the most basic in the world
>>
>>20848314
Never accept gifts from women, they will get the wrong idea (think you are in debt to them).
Turning them down, for anything, gives you the upper hand.

Popeye's is delicious, but sadly I don't eat their food anymore. Spicy chicken, them beans.
>>
>>20848338
>I have never in my life ordered or seen anyone order fries at a popeyes
Blacks eat fries though.
And Popeye's fries are good. You don't go there for the fries, but they're good.
>>
Their wings surprised me. The breading is ultra crispy and the sauces I tried had this like granulated sugar thing going and it honestly complimented pretty well. I need to try them again but they’re ridiculously expensive.
>>
File: 1724990833666852.webm (1.27 MB, 480x480)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB WEBM
>>20848218
>The quality is so hit or miss
just go to the drive-thru
> if a bleck greets you
> keep driving

Every fast food chain's quality experience quotient can be surmised simply based on their hiring of negroes. If a negro is MANAGING said establishment, forget any quality, timeliness or customer service.
>>
It's like buying a lottery ticket really. It can be really good or absolutely awful. I guess it is pretty much up to the location you're getting it from, mine is iffy at best. Tried it twice in the last 2 years because it's just around the corner.

>>20850479
If it's my first time at a location I usually go inside to check what it looks like behind the counter to gauge the level of acceptable blackness and then decide if i order or do a 360 and walk away.
>>
>>20848218
No. It is shit, and is STILL shit. Demographics have not changed either. You will receive shit service, receive a dry ass sandwich, your order will be fucked up, and you will overpay for it.

>>20849203
This is likely true. If you aren't the right skin color, don't bother going.
>>
>>20850876
You're boring
>>
>>20850886
Nah people who go to fast food restaurants are generally boring as shit. All the same lame ass culture.
>>
Sometimes I get the sandwich and it's legitimately amazing, other times it straight up makes me gag. There's something weird with their chicken where it can sometimes have the texture of rubber and just taste like sweat. Ultimately it can be good, but for the most part it was redditors just trying to find a way to dunk on chik-fil-a because they need their chicken sandwich restaurant to reaffirm their cock sucking at all times.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.